Thursday, October 23, 2014

Mystic Flow

Image Description: Shot of a woman in a long, flowing blue gown walking toward a bench and the ocean.

Mystic Realms is one of the ten million gazillion events going on, and it's quite a fun one - if a little confusing. I found by making a circle of the center area, then again outside the gates, I was able to cover the whole faire without getting too lost. There was much that was tempting along the way, but I resisted womanfully and picked up only a few things which really leapt off the shelves at me. Starting from my brief and shining coif of shorn locks, my hair is from KOY and is a featherlight short style with lovely layers and a simple, crested style. It is editable, and I think it would work well for men or women alike. My jewelry and shoes, which cover quite a range of me from top to bottom, are all from Eclectica and are both elegant and a great deal of fun. The shoes are a delightful stylized holly pattern with black and white textures laid on top - touch to try each one. I really like the heel shape as well, an angled heel which is pleasantly chunky next to the narrow slingback.

Image Description: Closeup of black and white shoes with a large, stylized flower on the toe.

My Eclectica jewelry is all in a leafy style, with the cutest pieces being the little rings which come along with the rest. The necklace is a torque style, and the crown is a simple front curve that easily slides into hairstyles. It also comes with a pair of single-leaf rings, which I think are adorable. It doesn't come with earrings, and so I paired it with a set of moon earrings from Bliensen + MaiTai - not available at the faire, though a lot of lovely things are there and her store is always worth a visit and the laying down of some Linden for pretties. I chose the copper earrings to offset the soft, icy blue of my winter leaves, and to work smoothly with my blue Peqe gown with a copper collar. I really had a hard time picking one of these smooth, ankle-length robes; all of the colors were glorious, and I really like the contrasting colors of the collars. Most enjoyably, the Eclectica torque fits smoothly around the outside of the collar and lays well on my chest. The dress itself is a lot of fun, and is adaptable to a lot of poses; I found it moved well even with poses where the feet are apart! The train itself was a lot of fun to fit into an image, and a few places you can see it kicked up, as if the fabric were light enough to rise the wind of my passing.

Image Description: Shot angled down over the top of the head of a blond woman standing waist deep in water; her face can be seen in the reflection of the water.

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzies, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: KOY, Brienne (Mystic Realms Event)
Ears: Illusions, Seelie
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee
Earrings: Bliensen + MaiTai, Moonchild
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Elymode, Bold Coal and Blue
Lipstick 1: Skinthesis, Liquid Heat
Lipstick 2: Mock, Caramel Lip Jelle
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Jewelry: Eclectica, Sylvan Set (Mystic Realms Event)
Hands & Feet: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands & Feet
Wand: Cila, Key to my Heart Staves (Mystic Realms Event)
Nails: Devae, Horny
Clothing: Peqe, Mystic Flow (Mystic Realms Event)
Shoes: Eclectica, Holly SLingback Heels (Mystic Realms Event)

Pose: !bang

Location: Winter Moon
Light Settings: TOR, MIDDAY Morally Satisfied
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment