This time Strawberry gives us an autumn meme, just as the leaves are beginning to turn in so many places. I had picked up an autumn pose set from Kirin - a new to me pose store - which really came in handy. Each of the poses came with wearable decorations as well as separately, and for one picture I paired together the pose from one look with the leaves from another for great effect. In of themselves, the poses are well made and fun, without any distortion to my shape that I could see, which is always a plus. I hope the images get you into the spirit of fall as I answer a few of Strawberry's nosy questions!
- Is autumn your favorite season? Why or why not? – It's not my favorite seasons; it was always the season of raking, which was never a favorite chore. I did like the temperatures, but I always preferred the colors and rain of spring to the chill and descent of fall.
- Do you call it Autumn or Fall? – I usually call it fall; autumn is a more formal term, or when I'm trying to be poetic.
- What kind of weather does your area get during this season? – It alternates between warm and very chill, with the occasional icy rainstorm.
- Which color do you always associate with autumn? – Orange
- Which Autumn themed sim is your favorite at the moment? – I ended up going to Harrowdale to take these pictures, and I think it's simply lovely. This is a definite departure in style, but I think I really like it.
( More pictures here. )
Skin: Izzie's, Irene Skin porcelain
Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations, Freya
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Color: Izzie's, Dry Lips & Redness Tattoo
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Hands and Feet: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands and Feet
Nails: Nine Inch Nails, Deco
Sweater: Snatch, Crochet Sweater
Top: Valentina E Couture, Fallen Top Burnt
Corset: Sakide, Elear Corset
Pants: Poised, Dreams Pants
Shoes: G Field, Fur Cuff Boots "Sasha"
Poses: Kirin Poses
Light Settings: Annan Adored Light Explosion II
Water Settings: Nacon's Lake Water
Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only