Monday, October 14, 2013

Twisted Color Challenge: Week 41: Bayside High

Shadows in the Water

Last week's color was Bayside High, a lovely combination of aquamarine and pale pink that I accomplished through largely artificial means - have I mentioned lately how much I love modify-ok clothing? There's a decided trend with mesh clothing to make it no-modify, but with faces placed properly they can be as individualizable as any other kind of clothing; in this case I tinted the bottom of my gorgeous, HUD color-changing gown from Junebug, which I picked up at the We <3 RP Event. The flower is not color-changing, but the gown itself has six options, as does the overskirt, and the effect is gorgeous. My enormous pearl jewelry is from Glow, and I love the drama of it; often pearl-style necklaces are simple and demure, but this one has a bold pattern and really stands out. My extremely unusual hair is by Gauze, and the second I saw it I knew I had to have it. The curling horns of hair, and the curving ivy over them are terrifically unique, and I love having hair in my inventory for more unconventional looks.

Arch and Bubbles

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Gauze, Demara
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow
Eyeshadow: Belleza, Neon Eyeliner
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Lipstick: Mock, Fruitilicious Gloss
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Hands and Feet: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands and Feet
Nails: Orc Inc, Glitterslash
Jewelry: Glow, Gypsy
Dress: Junebug, Bel Fiore

Pose: HelaMiyo


Location: Mysterious Wave

Light Settings: Phototools, Dream Book Light 02
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment