Wednesday, September 4, 2013

MadPea Hunt: Lennon Park Massacre

Map

Welcome to the Lennon Park Massacre by Madpea Productions!  12 teens and 3 camp counselors were found dead in a tragic school bus fire 1 year ago. The bus had just left a summer camp at Lennon Park.  A single teen survivor, Madison Walkner, was able to escape the flames and call 911. The bad publicity closed Lennon Park and the abandoned camp was never investigated, until now! Was this truly an accident? It's time to solve the mystery. To conduct your investigation you will click the activities on your HUD which is a copy of the camp schedule. Each activity was held at a different area of the camp.

Explore these areas for clues! These clues will lead you to another location where a second clue will be hidden. Turn up your speakers and read everything in local chat carefully. Pay attention and watch as your HUD changes as new clues are discovered. Your goal is to find all the clues to discover the truth behind the Lennon Park Massacre. If you succeed, there will be rewards for your excellent detective skills. If you need help, consider joining the Madpeas group. Good Luck :)

Welcome. The game starts here: LennonParkOnTheRock (121,36,29)

Hunt Items

You are looking for the lost lanyards of the campers all over the sim, each of them in the different areas on the calendar. As you go, bits of information about what happen get filled in, especially when you go to the different stores to find the letters that each child wrote home, most of them lost in a variety of places - very careless parents they had! The combination of the information from the lanyard and the letter fill in the story and take you to a final place where the final fate of the campers and their counselors will be learned. One additional note - the prizes at the end will come in wonderful numbered folders, instead of a bunch of objects, so it's very easy to figure out what is from where.

Girls Cabins
Boys Cabins

Lennon Park Announcements:
Be on the lookout for rattlesnakes, should you get bitten- head to the Nurse's station!
Campers, remember to keep your lanyards with you at all times- it helps us identify the bodies!
Don't feed the wild animals!
Don't forget, several people have got lost in the woods before. Make sure to take your map with you before you go exploring!
Don't forget Karaoke every night at the stage- annoy your friends with your lovely singing!
Are you the next Picasso? Find out at the art center
Medical cart contains medicine for all your achy needs!
Four different backpacks available! All with useful tools you might need while camping!

Warbug
Beach (Go wading.)
***Warbug Headquarters: You'll need a lifering at the end of this.
You found a camp lanyard floating in the water. This one belongs to Renee Baker. An address and phone number are on the back. Did Renee write a letter home while at camp? ... You decide to call the number. "Yes, we did get a letter from our Renee. We were out on the dock fishing and I suddenly dropped the letter when I got a strong bite on my fishing pole. I caught a big one, but lost the letter." You should travel to the address and look for the letter. Black Forest (174,61,22)

You found a letter to home from Renee Baker. "Hey Mom & Dad, I miss you so much! I just wanted to write you and tell you how much fun I am having at Summer Camp! I know I have this fear of drowning, but I am determined to get over it and learn how to swim this year! I met this really cool girl at camp and she said she could teach me in private so the other kids don't make fun of me. Isn't that really nice of her?! There is this cute boy too, named Noah that I have a total crush on! Oops, I got to go. Love you so much! Hugs & Kisses - Renee" You should go back to the camp and look for more clues.

Eclectica
Grab a paddle, and row your boat from the boat dock! (In and ready to go.)
***Eclectica: Faunt it, then spike it.
You found a camp lanyard inside a boat. This one belongs to Jacob White. An address and phone number are on the back. Did Jacob write a letter home while at camp? ... You decide to call the number. "He was my angel! I never should have let him go to that awful Summer Camp! Oh sorry, the letter. This is a bit embrassing, I was out trimming my topiary bushes when this strong wind came and blew it out of my hands!" You should travel to the address and look for the letter. Sinaburoe (183,10,247)

You found a letter to home from Jacob White. "Mom, can you send me more socks? I lost 3 pairs already. I think there is a sock thief at camp! Things have been good at camp. I did get freaked out when Michael found a dead bird and showed it to me. I ran away as fast as I could. I can't stand the sight of dead things! *shudders* Anyway, I met this sweet girl and want to make a good impression so I am taking her on a moonlit boat ride. She even said she will have a gift for me! I think I'm in love! I miss you, but will be home soon! - Jacob" You should go back to the camp and look for more clues.

Michigans Shack
To all you Picassos out there: create a masterpiece at the art studio! (Hunting is agony.)
***Michigans Shack: Right there to hand.
You found a camp lanyard near the easel. This one belongs to Sophia Evans. An address and phone number are on the back. Did Sophia write a letter home while at camp? ... You decide to call the number. "Can't you just leave a poor man alone to grieve over losing his only daughter? Yeah, I got a letter from her and I keep it close to me at work in the garage." You should travel to the address and look for the letter. Hawk Land (131,155,25)

You found a letter to home from Sophia Evans. "Daddy! How are you?! OMG! I have made so many friends. My favorite activity is arts & crafts and I have made so much cool stuff. I wish I could cram it all inside this envelope, but you will have to wait until camp is over to see it! I did cut my finger on the scissors and panicked from the sight of blood. Luckily it was just a small amount so I didn't faint, but I was still scared. This nice girl helped me with a band-aid and she wants to do some finger painting! We're running low on red paint, but she said she found some so we are going to create a masterpiece together! I hope your feeding my cat. Love you Daddy! - Sophia" You should go back to the camp and look for more clues.

Love Zombie
Catch the Big One at the fishing dock! (Find a quiet spot to sit and fish.)
***Love Zombie: Fruity, fruity love.
You found a camp lanyard on the dock. This one belongs to Damian Harris. An address and phone number are on the back. Did Damian write a letter home while at camp? ... You decide to call the number. "He was my big brother. I kept everything he ever wrote me! I think he did send me a letter from camp. I stashed it in my candy bag so I will always have sweet memories of my brother." You should travel to the address and look for the letter. Four (165,35,1003)

You found a letter to home from Damian Harris. "Hey Sis, got any candy for me? Summer Camp isn't that fun this year. I'm not really getting along with anyone. Hopefully things will get better. It seems everything I try to do I'm no good at! It makes me feel worthless. I am going to give fishing a try, it seems easy enough. I met this girl that likes to feed the fishes and she was the one that encouraged me to take up fishing. I just hope I'm not a failure, it's my greatest fear to not be good at anything. I know I can trust you Sis and you won't share this letter with anyone. Now please send me some candy! - Damian" You should go back to the camp and look for more clues.

United InshCon
Listen to stories around the campfire at the campfire ring!
***United InshCon: We're going to war.
You found a camp lanyard by the campfire. This one belongs to Blake Powell. An address and phone number are on the back. Did Blake write a letter home while at camp? ... You decide to call the number. "I wish I could help you, but I don't have the letter. You see, Blake has a pet elephant. I had the letter in my purse and while I was feeding him peanuts, he snatched the letter and ran off!" You should travel to the address and look for the letter. Rockin (128,124,24)

You found a letter to home from Blake Powell. "Hi Honey, are you taking good care of Peanuts for me? I'm trying to come up with some new ideas for the campfire tonight. We need something that will get the campers excited. I'm always hesitant getting the fire started in fear some stray spark will set my clothes on fire. Surprisingly one of the girls volunteered to help me this year which is very kind of her. She said if she sprays my clothes with water then they can't catch on fire! Why didn't I think of that? So I said I'd let her spray me down, haha! I miss you terribly and we will take that trip to Cancun next Summer. Love you baby! - Blake" You should go back to the camp and look for more clues.

Bentham Forest
Getting hungry, campers? Cook something delicious in the diner! (Remember to wash your hands.)
***Vivid Apparel and Wall Art: Look for Spanky
You found a camp lanyard in the Diner. This one belongs to Noah Smith. An address and phone number are on the back. Did Noah write a letter home while at camp? ... You decide to call the number. "I wish you people would just leave us alone. We don't know anything more! A letter? Yes, I have one from him. I was reading it just yesterday at my desk with Spanky." You should travel to the address and look for the letter. HOT (194,210,3)

You found a letter to home from Noah Smith. "Mom! The food at camp is so much better than your cooking! Haha, just kidding! I miss you a lot. It has been so stressful these first couple days, but I am starting to have fun at camp. There is a cooking class coming up that I think will be awesome. We will be making Chili con carne! Yummy! I just need to be careful I don't make mine too spicy. You know how I hate spicy food and my throat closes up so I can't breathe. It scares me just to think about it! I am teaming up with this fun girl I met here at camp. She is going to help me watch the pot while I chop the vegetables and cook the meat. We will make a great team and already set a time when we will be alone in the kitchen so we can focus on the recipe. Anyway, I hope to give you a cooking lesson when I get home, haha! - Noah" You should go back to the camp and look for more clues.

Vivid Apparel
Put on your best performance at the stage! (Things sometimes get lost down below.)
***Bentham Forest: You have to go to the edge, face your demons, then move beyond them.

You found a camp lanyard on the dock. This one belongs to Lauren Roberts. An address and phone number are on the back. Did Lauren write a letter home while at camp? ... You decide to call the number. "Yes, we did get a letter from Lauren. We took it with with us on the hiking trail. Near the far corner of the forest we were following a dark path. Suddenly a red demon appeared out of thin air! We screamed and ran, but dropped the letter in the chaos." You should travel to the address and look for the letter. Elven Mist (29,18,23)

You found a letter to home from Lauren Roberts. "Hey you guys! Can you check if I forgot my makeup case? I thought I brought it with me, but I can't find it. I am having such a fun time here at camp! I signed up for the performing arts program and I got the lead role in the play! Sadly, I don't have much time to learn the lines. There is some girl I have never met before playing the supporting role. She's very good and we rehearse early in the morning on the stage. All we have left is the fight scene where she is supposed to slap me in the face. Of course, it's just acting! I can't imagine she would actually hit me, I would just die if I got a black eye and didn't have any makeup! Ok, I have to get back to memorizing my lines. Hugs all around! XOXO - Lauren" You should go back to the camp and look for more clues.

Liquid Candy
Take amazing photos from the top of the lighthouse! (Lost right before the end.)
***Liquid Candy: Awwww, rats.
You found a camp lanyard at the top of the lighthouse. This one belongs to Emily Lee. An address and phone number are on the back. Did Emily write a letter home while at camp? ... You decide to call the number. "Oh no, not the letter. Yes, she did write to us, but there was a problem. Our Emily was a bit of a scientist and loved to experiment on rats. One of them escaped from her room and was chewing on the letter, then ran off with it when we tried to catch it." You should travel to the address and look for the letter. Bellflower Island (235,239,3952)

You found a letter to home from Emily Lee. "Hey Mama and Papa, I am so happy to be back at Summer Camp again! Thanks for saving up the money and allowing me to go. I love you both so much! I was bummed they got rid of the Lab activities this year, but instead they have photography which is really cool. They give you a camera and teach you how to take pictures! I keep trying to talk myself into going to the top of the lighthouse to take some scenic shots. I am so scared of heights though, so I just can't do it on my own. There is a girl though that promises to hold my hand, so I am hoping we will go up there together on a quiet day to take some photos. Please feed my rats, I know they are not the cutest animals, but they are family too! - Emily" You should go back to the camp and look for more clues.

Abranimations
Climb to new heights at the rock climbing wall! (Look out below!)
***Abranimations:
You found a camp lanyard near the rock wall. This one belongs to Michael King. An address and phone number are on the back. Did Michael write a letter home while at camp? ... You decide to call the number. "It was such a terrible tragedy for our family. I remember receiving his letter. We took it to our family reunion at the carnival and everyone gathered around the bumper cars while I read it out loud. I passed it around, but later I realized I never got it back." You should travel to the address and look for the letter. Animations (45,97,253)

 You found a letter to home from Michael King. "Hey everyone! I am so sad I am missing out on the family reunion this year, but I'm there with you in spirit. I have made many new friends at summer camp and having a lot of fun. I am excited to start rock climbing! They require you to partner with a buddy so I got teamed up with this one cute girl. Nooo, it's not like that! We are strictly friends! We check each other's equipment to make sure it's sturdy and safe. I had this terrible nightmare where I fell from the wall, broke my arm, and it hurt so much! I woke up with my body dripping in sweat. Just the thought of being in that much pain scares me! Luckily it was only a nightmare. Ok, must think happy thoughts. I'm sure I will be fine. I can't wait to see you guys when camp is over! - Noah" You should go back to the camp and look for more clues.

22769
Get the support you need at the staff cabin! (It'll be shelved for later.)

***22769: It feel behind the couch.
You found a camp lanyard in the Staff Cabin. This one belongs to Susan Barnes. An address and phone number are on the back. Did Susan write a letter home while at camp? ... You decide to call the number. "Is this about Susan? Yes, she did send me a letter from camp. She loved volunteering her summer to work with those kids. I was reading it on the couch, but fell asleep and it was gone when I woke up.." You should travel to the address and look for the letter. 22769 (213,123,23)

You found a letter to home from Susan Barnes. "Hello my lazy husband. I hope you are able to take care of yourself without me. I know you wanted to go see Nascar in Atlanta this summer, but I have a commitment to these kids! They need a counselor to help guide them and show them the right path in life. Do you know how rewarding that is for me? No, you don't. Gah, I'm sorry, I just wish you would show me some support. I have a meeting with this girl later tonight that insisted on meeting in the evening because it's the easiest time for her to vent her feelings. Sounds strange, but I'm here to help. I just hope the lights stay on, because this camp can look very creepy at night! Although I am an adult, I never did outgrow my fear of the dark. I will be back in your arms soon. Love you! - Susan" You should go back to the camp and look for more clues.

The Elegant Gothic
Have fun and relax in our comfortable rec center! (Believe in yourself.)
***The Elegant Gothic: Lucky Left, then Look down Low
You found a camp lanyard in the Rec. Center. This one belongs to Kylie Wright. An address and phone number are on the back. Did Kylie write a letter home while at camp? ... You decide to call the number. "We still have not gotten over the loss of our beautiful daughter. She was the light of our life. I don't remember if we got a letter from her while she was at camp. If we did, it would be in the study." You should travel to the address and look for the letter. Eldritch (123,113,28)

You found a letter to home from Kylie Wright. "Hey Mom & Dad! It's me Kylie! I hope you are both doing well. Summer camp just started and I am already a part of some drama! Apparently there is this rumor that I started an online blog and was talking all this crap about people. It's so totally NOT true and it really upsets me people are judging me like that without even knowing me! It's ok though, my true friends can see right through it and know what kind of loving person I really am. I just met this new girl that totally has my back. She is a bit strange and likes to play hide & seek. She finds me pretty easily though because I hate hiding in tight, enclosed spaces. I always get this feeling like I am being crushed and it creeps me out. Anyway, I miss you both lots and will be home soon! - Kylie" You should go back to the camp and look for more clues.

Co*Motion
Grow something beautiful in the greenhouse! (Dangle, dangle little lanyard.)
***Co*Motion: Ignore the robot head, ignore the Carnival, go up and look ahead.
You found a camp lanyard in the Greenhouse. This one belongs to Elijah Butler. An address and phone number are on the back. Did Elijah write a letter home while at camp? ... You decide to call the number. "Oh, you're calling about Elijah. He wasn't very fond of writing, but he did always send us at least one letter from camp. I put it with the rest of his things on the shelf." You should travel to the address and look for the letter. Iwaki (6,180,31)

You found a letter to home from Elijah Butler. "Hey Dad, can you send me some shaving cream and a razor? I think I need to start shaving. Oh, Hi mom! Everything is going great at camp! I made a couple of new friends and there is lots of fun activities to do. I've been thinking of trying out gardening this time. Yes, I know I'm allergic to bee stings. I already see you panicking and waving your arms up and down to warn me. However, there was this really nice girl that gave me some lotion that she said wards off bees! I plan on trying it out tomorrow and walking with her to the greenhouse to plant some flowers together. Maybe she likes me! I can't explain it, but when she talks I know I can trust her. I will write again soon. - Elijah" You should go back to the camp and look for more clues.

Sage
Watch and feed the birds at the overlook! (There's a light~!)
***Sage: Not all waterfalls are natural.
You found a camp lanyard at the Overlook. This one belongs to Grace Miller. An address and phone number are on the back. Did Grace write a letter home while at camp? ... You decide to call the number. "No, please don't remind me. Losing my sister was the worst thing that could happen to me. We would go to out secret hideout behind the waterfall and hide from our parents. It was our place and that is where I keep her letter." You should travel to the address and look for the letter. Sage Isle (72,133,32)

You found a letter to home from Grace Miller. "Hey Big Brother, I'm still waiting for that $20 you owe me! Just because I'm at camp is not an excuse you can't pay me back. Alright, because I love you I'll let you give it to me when I get back from camp, but there will be interest! I am signing up for a new activity this year...bird watching. I got some binoculars from Mom and she said I should try observing nature. Now you know I am terrified of birds so I am a bit nervous. I figure if I leave them alone then they will leave me alone. I think they might be fun to watch though."

"I let this one girl borrow my binoculars to scope out the area. We got to be good friends and she said the best time to see the birds is while everyone is at lunch so it's very quiet. We plan on watching them together. I'll be fine as long as she keeps her big bag of bird seed away from me! Say Hi to Mom & Dad for me! Hugs! - Grace" You should go back to the camp and look for more clues.

Les Sucreries
Attention, campers! Take care of your wounds at the nurse's station!
***Les Sucreries: It's a complete angel.
You found a camp lanyard in the Nurse's Station. This one belongs to Ryan Simmons. An address and phone number are on the back. Did Ryan write a letter home while at camp? ... You decide to call the number. "Ryan was a good boy and never got into any trouble. I can't believe I will never see him again. A letter? His sister had it when she was trying on her Halloween costume. It was some type of angel. I never saw the letter again, so I assume she lost it." You should travel to the address and look for the letter. Sunfield (161,70,22)

You found a letter to home from Ryan Simmons. "Hi Mom and Sis, just a quick letter to let you know something I discovered at summer camp. I heard a rumor that Lennon Park once was the site of an old mining operation. I did some research online and it turns out to be true! I am going to go exploring and see if I can find the abandoned mining tunnels. This is so cool! I feel like Indiana Jones going on an expedition."

"I should be careful though. I wouldn't want to touch any germs! I'm so scared I might get some disease or get very sick! I scraped my leg pretty badly and I don't want it to get infected. I tried going to the nurse's station and a very helpful girl was there to help me with my wound. She should said it should heal up in no time and I should come to her for any other first aid needs. That was really nice of her. Ok, off I go! - Ryan" You should go back to the camp and look for more clues.

Paper Moon
Just a reminder to all campers: learn about nature at the nature center! (The door is ajar.)
***Paper Moon: Pigeons Unchained; light is right.
You found a camp lanyard in the Nature Center. This one belongs to Karen Foster. An address and phone number are on the back. Did Karen write a letter home while at camp? ... You decide to call the number. "I don't care who you are. I refuse to answer any more questions about Karen. We have already been through so much. I never even got to read her last letter she sent home. A stupid pigeon snatched it from my hands and is probably using it as a nest somewhere!" You should travel to the address and look for the letter. Pirate Point Break (219,202,25)

You found a letter to home from Karen Foster. "Hi everyone! I am so stoked that I am old enough to be a camp counselor at summer camp this year! It is a lot of work, but very rewarding. Since it's my first year I am stuck doing a lot of the grunt work. Cleaning up after everyone and serving food. You may think that's an easy job, but that also includes feeding all the creepy crawlies in the nature center! Lizards and spiders I can deal with, but not snakes! I am terrified of snakes! But I got to suck it up and make a good first impression."

"At least the snakes are not poisonous or harmful, but I get so creeped out feeding them a dead mouse every morning. Yuck! On the bright side, one of the girls volunteered to clean the tanks so I don't have to actually touch any of those critters! I had to cut her a deal and let her play near the mining tunnel at the corner of the park, but she's a big girl and can take care of herself. Phew, thank god for nice campers! I just hope I don't screw up this opportunity I've been given. You're all in my prayers! Be safe! - Karen" You should go back to the camp and look for more clues.

Wait! These 15 campers all had some kind of fear and interacted with the same girl. You should investigate that abandoned mining tunnel and see what you discover! LennonParkOnTheRock (125,37,1999)

Inside, I found a room with blood stains leaking out under the door. Pressing the door open with trepidation, within blood and body parts covered the floor, and written on the words in the victims blood were, "Feed me your fear", "I Want Immortality", and "Your hearts are mine". Beyond that door was a bizarre place where the ritual took place, containers of gold simply strewn about as if they were nothing - but where was the now-immortal girl? And who was she? 

You can't believe what happened here! Madison stole the medical records from the nurse's station, learned everyone's fears, then was friendly to these campers until she gained their trust. Then each day she killed them off one by one while they were facing their greatest fear at each activity. She dragged their bodies back here to the mine and carved out their hearts to store them in these jars. Once she had all 15 hearts, she performed this dark ritual to gain immortality! To cover everything up, she stacked the bodies in the school bus and set it on fire to make it look like an accident. Congratulations! You have discovered the the truth behind the Lennon Park Massacre! Please enjoy these rewards for your hard work and thank you for playing!

Exploring the cave further, I found a dark hole in the back which lead to a mysterious room. It was somewhat abandoned, like the entire camp, with an enormous map of the camp on the wall. A little way beyond, pictures of each person who died were crossed off in red, with "One a day" written underneath them. 

Optional Backpack Hunt

If you pay 50L to a gatcha machine, you can get a backpack. The backpacks are no-transfer, so if you want them all, expect to spend more than 200L. There don't seem to be any rares, which is a blessing.

Hello Lennon Park Hunters!!

We have a special treat for you for this hunt!!  Buy a backpack from the gacha machine beside this sign (the squirrel on the stump) for $50L and you will receive one of the 4 backpacks shown on this poster.  Each backpack has one special tool that will interact with a certain item in the hunt and this item will give you a special prize in addition to the prizes you will receive when you complete the hunt!! Collect all four backpacks to receive all 4 special prizes!!

PLEASE NOTE: BACKPACKS ARE NO TRANSFER! You can not trade them! Sorry :(

All Back Packs are used on the Lennon Park Sim ONLY!!

Good luck Lennon Park Hunters!!

Each backpack gives you an option of four items. You have to figure out what item you need, and what item you should use it on, in the entire sim. This is about as easy as it sounds - which is to say, not very.  Unlike the lanyards and letters, though, the little hand does show up over the items you can click, and I've left a few hints as to where they are in this post.

Special Prize for Backpack One
Contents of Backpack One: 
Axe (Axe (wear): Heeeere's Johnny!!)

Crowbar
Flashlight (Flashlight (wear): Touch me to turn me off)
Knife (Knife (wear): Call me Stabby McStabberson!!)

Special Prize for Backpack Two
Contents of Backpack Two: 
AsyHammer
Human Bone (Human Bone (wear) whispers: Nam Nam Mam!)
Pick
Saw

Special Prize for Backpack Three
Contents of Backpack Three: 
Beach Umbrella
Flashlight (Flashlight (wear): Touch me to turn me off)
Small Hammer
Suntan Lotion

Special Prize for Backpack Four
Contents of Backpack Four: 
Axe in the Head
Hatchett
Sledgehammer
Water (Water (wear): ahhhh a refreshing drink of water // Water (wear) whispers: Something doesn't taste right in this water)

No comments:

Post a Comment