Saturday, June 16, 2012

Popsicle Faeries

2012-06-16_006

I'm feeling a lot more cheerful, if you can't tell! There are still lots of events going on, so it's a bit overwhelming, but I'm trying to just keep up and hoping that my inventory won't explode! I love the bright, cheerful colors I found at this one store - and really I love how so many stores make a huge amount of fun, photogenic areas outside of their stores. Makes life easier for us photographers~! Two favorite things, Fifty Linden Fridays and Sanu, are both back! And combined together, they make a bright and cheerful faerie. I love the feedback loop between my online and offline selves - often how I'm feeling offline will reflect itself in my various avatars. Somehow that sort of self-expression almost always helps me, leaving me in a better frame of mind than before. I'm deeply grateful for this form of expression, this way of sharing little pieces of who I am.

Icy Sweet

I'm getting started on a new social network, Plurk, and feeling very weird about it. I do run across kind of fun links sometimes, and I can chatter about things endlessly, but I'm never sure what to say in Plurk and Twitter like situations. Often I aim for a smaller audience - subsets of specific friends - and that sort of in-group teasing just isn't in play. Maybe after I've used Plurk a while it will be less weird (I've only had it a few days) but who knows! On the positive side, I have a freaking awesome new set of dragons on one of my facebook games! Yay games~!

Presents?

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose (promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow MESH (promotional item)
Ears: Illusion, Seelie Ears
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, PrimLashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Boom, Eye Paint - watermelon
Lipstick: Mock, Micare LipGlimmer Santa Fe Gold
Snack: Sanu, Melon Popsicle (Free Hunt Gift)
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Alice Mesh Hair (Fifty Linden Fridays)
Wings: Epic, Fairy Sparkle Leaf Wings
Jewelry: Elemental, Audrey Set
Earrings 2: Pididdle, Bobble Gem Hearings (Stumblebum)
Dress: Purple Moon, Retro Dress + Swimsuit (Purple Moon Sale purchase)
Shoes: Slink, Ilena Sandals
Feet: SLink, Bare Feet Mesh

Poses: Glitterati

Location: KMADD Events
Light Settings: TOR, MIDDAY Nostalgia
Water Settings: Pond

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment