Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkins in the House of Grey Shadows

Calliope

Fall colors are so pretty and subdued; highlighted by a bit of pastel glow, and it just seems to invite curling up by a window with a warm cup of cocoa to enjoy the season. This dress from Evie's Closet - one of my favorite of her fairy-style dresses - is the perfect thing to wear when flitting around the carnival or playing nine pins with the stones. I ended up picking up a new hairstyle from Shag, too - it has the cutest little hairsticks in it; I'm really in love. It's full mod, so I was able to move bits of hair from out of my big fairy ears - always a plus! I accented my look with a set of bracelets from Spyralle which I really love - based off of fractals, the colors simply seem to glow - and they're on sale for the weekend, at least - for once I managed to post about a deal before it ended! I hope! It's in a lot of different colors, so go! Go! Jump on it!

I'm beginning to feel like a grown-up fashion blogger - one of the posts coming up will get into detail on that - but I still want to remember why I started doing this to begin with; to celebrate the beauty of Second Life, the beauty I can make through a combination of the creations of others - wafted high on the wings and winds of talented people.

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, Roomee - Rainbow
Eyelashes: Flugeln Brise, Eyelash 5A
Eyeliner: cheLLe, Cleo Called Black
Eyeshadow: Elymode, Autumn Leaf Mix
Lipstick: L.Fauna, Neutral 2
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ear - Fairy
Hair: Shag, Thai Me Up
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Dress, Stockings, Shoes: Evie's Closet, Eden - Fall Edition 2
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet

Pose: Glitterati, Pin up 2

Location: Pyri Funfair
Light Settings: Abracadabra2

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment