Tuesday, October 25, 2011

For Ro-chan

Ready for Tea

Ro-chan is literally the reason I came to Second Life. We met on Gaia Online years ago, in the Religion and Morality forum, where I became quickly known for biting sarcasm, a sense of the absurd, and entirely too much time spent dressing up my little avatar. We're different in a lot of ways, but we've always gotten along, so when she lured me (back) to Second Life with promises of pretty clothing to dress my avatar with, I stumbled through the initial lag and getting used to moving around with her to guide me. She took me to my first shops, gave me 1000$L to spend (which felt like so much money!), helped me pick out my wings, my hair, and taught me about lucky chairs and camping chairs - on which I spent a lot of time in the coming months.

When I put on this outfit and tried to figure out where to take a picture, all I could think is that I looked like a pretty dolly - and so I ended up in Ro-chan's little cafe, where the sweets are, for an impromptu photoshoot that I want to dedicate to her.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Thanks for bringing me to Second Life, Ro-chan. I'm so very glad we're friends.

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, Roomee - Rainbow
Eyelashes: Flugeln Brise, Eyelash 5A
Eyeliner: cheLLe, Cleo Called Black
Eyeshadow: Elymode, Coal & Red 1 w/blush
Lipstick: L.Fauna, Pink 2
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ear - Fairy
Hair: Lo Momo, Spiranthes - Blond
Hair Flower: G Field, Rose Hairpin (suede) - pink
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Necklace: Purple Moon, Roses - Vintage
Dress: Reale, Pink Romantique Dress
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Stockings: Kyo Couture, Socks No. 2 - Pink
Shoes: Dilly Dolls, Bastian Boots - White & White (rigged mesh boots)

Poses: Glitterati,

Location: Ro-chan's Cafe
Light Settings: Places Sand

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment