Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Caught Unawares

Image Description: Spiral of red shoes falls upon a surprised looking woman in a green dress.

I didn't expect exactly what an effect moving would have on my spare time, but apparently it swallows it whole in a combination of boxes and anxiety! It's been almost a month since I posted and I've missed a ton of things - so sorry to everyone for evaporating without word - and I have another week or so before I can start settling into my new place. I feel rather like the would is falling in on me; at least in Second Life, that world can be made up of gorgeous shoes!

See you on the other side!


Credits:

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Adoness, Areto
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Eyes: .:Soul:., Roomee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Adam n Eve, Hepsut
Lipstick: no. 7, Cupcake Lipstick
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Body: SLink, Hands
Outfit: Celestina's Wedding, Serenity Gown

Shoes Falling On My Head (starting bottom left and going clockwise)
Glamistry, Malva
Glamistry, Dianthus
Glamistry, Trillium
Glamistry,  Linaria
Glamistry, Parrasana
Glamistry,  Anemuna
Glamistry, Echium

Pose: HelaMiyo, Against A Wall 5

Location: My Platform
Light Settings: TOR, MIDDAY Cheery Cyan

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment