Saturday, August 8, 2015

Announcing the Opening of Begendings

I've just opened a store selling edited versions of my photography.

Nightscape



For the low, low price of 150$L you can have a 0.5 Land Impact image (link two together and it's still 1 LI!) of original art! They're wrapped canvases with a signature on the side and have subtle shadow and light detailing to make them seem more realistic. So far they're a mix of square, 3x4, 4x3, and 5x3 pictures so there's something for every space, and I made them copy/mod so you can resize to your taste.

I did a mix of figure and landscape pictures, and there are a lot of different colors and moods represented! I'm starting with my old favorites, but if there's a picture of mine you'd particularly like, let me know and I'll move it toward the front of the list.

Pick up one today to enliven your SLhome!


Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment