Strawberry is giving us another meme, and this one an Inventory Meme. My inventory is huge, but I like to think it's fairly organized so I can find things. I'm just endlessly behind in sorting through it and clearing things out, and I have a whole lot of very high quality things I'm reluctant to part with. It maybe seems silly to keep things, but it always seems like I do end up dipping into the depths and emerging with the most awesome things. Sometime soon I might go through my older areas and look at what lingers - I probably still have some early prim clothes which no longer fit my fancy, and I have been an inveterate freebie hunter, which comes with a certain amount of flaw. I adore my inventory, though, even digging through the older things and settling comfortably into the shiny depths of the glory that is All Of My Stuff. In honor of the old, I'm going to share two of my older pictures that I still really like as the graphics for this picture.
- What is your current inventory number? 93,063
- If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be? I'm not sure I can pick, omg... I'd be so sad. I suppose my "objects" folder, since my blogging folders are under that until I file them away where they belong, but I'd be so sad to loose my inventory you have no idea. If I had time before deleting, there would be some re-organization, let me tell you.
- What is the last thing you purchased? The Schadenfreude Black Polka Dot Knee High Socks, which were a Fifty Linden Friday special.
- Which item do you wear most often? Either my De La Soul Candace Skin, my De La Soul Rainbow Eyes, or my Illusions Seelie Ears; they are part of my basic setup and rarely come off, and when I shift them it's usually an upgrade from the same store. The ears probably top it all, since I tend to recolor the to match other skins.
- When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up? . The HUGSaLOT's Freebie Penis and a necklace called, incongruously, "My Little Penis"
( Click on pictures for the credits. )