Strawberry has given us another meme, this one about the Zodiac - I think having to do these once a week is taxing her creativity. Maybe she should have a "make up a meme for me" meme, hmmm? It's interesting to see the people who come in and out for the bigger memes, and who is back plugging away every week in the meme mines; I have to admit I find the concept of memes, especially divorced from their source, endlessly amusing and entertaining, and participating in one weekly can be a blast. I don't envy Strawberry her meme making duties, even if I do gleefully participate every week.
- What is your birthday and/or Zodiac sign? – I am a Pisces.
- Do you believe in or follow astrology? – I have had my larger chart determined, so I guess you could say I follow it of a sort. I don't particularly care about the newspaper fortunes, but there is a frisson to the more complete stuff which I have difficulty denying, even if I will freely admit it's lack of scientific basis or sense.
- Do you feel your sign’s attributes reflect who you are? – I'm a textbook Pisces in so many ways that it's hard to describe. Dreamy, fickle, flaky, emotional, deep, thoughtful, so and so and so on. Pisces are a symbol of extremes, and I rather fit that. I have no idea how much I have conformed to it due to knowing the signs or not, but it feels so natural to me. I actually have a personal representative symbol which is a yin yang made up of two fish, one black and the other white which I made in High School.
- Have you ever been to a psychic or astrologer either in RL or in SL (are there any in SL?) I've been to a few psychics, one very competent astrologer, have learned the basics of astrology myself, and use a few divinatory practices. I have a lot of friends hwo are diviners and pagans of various stripes as well. One of the men who hit on me told me he read Tarot through Second Life and seemed to want me to be shocked, but I actually mostly programmed a Tarot reader on another computer system once, so I hardly found it shocking.
- Do you read your horoscope daily and try to follow any advice, recommendations or warnings it may have for you that day? I don't.
- Do you have very strong feelings about astrology, either negative or positive? I feel largely positive, but I think people often take it too far and I'm not sure how it functions or works. It could simply be a glass we see ourselves in, or it could be more significant - I have no idea.
( Click on each picture for credits. )