Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fuzzy on the Details

What a view

This has been a very frustrating week for me, as a person who photographs in the wild. Every night I've tried to take the pictures for this post, and while I finally managed tonight - it took me the better part of five hours, with nearly a crash an hour, and you'll see in the pictures that I didn't manage to actually get them all clear to the way I'd like (as you can see above - that picture took an hour and a half and I finally gave up on rebaking my textures because it did nothing). It's completely maddening, especially since the outfit I'm wearing was at Fashion for Life, and I'd wanted to blog it before FFL ended but I kept crashing! Or not loading! or loading, managing to cobble together a picture, and then crashing! I have uninstalled and reinstalled more Second Life browsers in the past few days, and I seriously want to strangle my LSL bridge (which keeps having scripts added, wtf?) and the SL media plugin webkit which was loading just fine before I upgraded to the latest Firestorm, but which is now crashing there times each time I open my browser. Not to mention the flickering to black happening every minute or so and sometimes followed by a crash. Grrrr!

Sudden Fall

I love this outfit, though, and while this is a Fashion for Life exclusive, it's available in other colors at Falln Angel Creations. The curving snakes are absolutely my favorite, and I thought they fed in nicely to the temptress-in-the-garden feel of Happy Mood's awesome sim of gorgeousness (and sadly, lag). Azriel's prims are always fully editable, which makes it easy to modify the snake to fit if ut hugs a little to tightly to your curves. I usually find things a bit thin and long for me, being a small and plump Deoridhe, but very easy for me to fit. The boots are a very welcome gift from Kcreations; I had mentioned when I blogged her fantastic mesh ponyboots that I hoped she'd make ballet boots, and low-and-behold what found it's way into my inventory! Like her ponyboots, these come with a fantastic tinting HUD which allows for extreme amounts of customization and matching, are a wonderful fit out of the box, and simply come multi-colored for one astonishingly low price - literally cheaper than a single thigh high boot from other stores. A final new shiny thing is this amazing cosmetics set from Mock - the eyes and mouth come together and are really striking and powerful. They were in a gatcha, but kindly there was an option to just buy them all, and that's the tack I took~!

Wistful

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee - rainbow (mesh, promotional item)
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, PrimLashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A Planty
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ears
Cosmetics: Mock, Aos Si Leaves Red
Eyeliner: Adam n Eve, Hepsut
Glasses: Air, Cresta
Hair: Analog Dog, Bound
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Dress: Falln Angel Creations, Toria Dress (FFL Exclusive, promotional item)
Shoes: Kcreations, Ballet Thighhigh Boots (gift)

Pose: Olive Juice

Location: Happy Mood
Light Settings: Places Cromac

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment