Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Crimson Prezzie

Growing Electronics

My birthday was recent, and I had some dear friends spoil me with some very, very shiny shoes from Azoury. Never have I been so glad for Firestorm's settings where you can move yourself up and down - I need them for these shoes to not be half in the ground and that would be oh so sad, since they are entirely awesome. Something this dramatic needs a dramatic outfit, and I think this special release minidress from Epoque that was released as part of the Escher display in the Epoch event (thorugh March 11th). I bought a few Echerish things, being a great fan of his art; I've always wanted a room sized so metamorphosis can go around the top of it (or barring that, somehow make my own Metamorphosis). Ironically, I noticed when I was taking these pictures that I didn't pair the metamorphosis dress with the metamorphosis sim! Clearly I'm not thinking clearly. The Dark Side is an amazing sim, though; the default windlight is a silvery gray - very modern - but the nice thing about the overall tone being black and gray is that you can radically change the mood and tone - in this case a striking echo of my black and red outfit. I'll probably be back with a different outfit and windlight, playing with how deeply malleable someone else's creations can be.

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow (mesh)
Eyeshadow: Lilapop!, La Llorona Eyeshadow - red
Eyelashes: *X*plosion, PrimLashes
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ears
Lipstick 1: Damned, Alice Lipstick - Red 4
Lipstick 2: Mock, Mzu Venetian Red Lipgloss
Glasses: Air, Cresta
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Reptilia Hair - Flaming Cherry
Jewelry: Axiom, Anthropic Principle Set
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle Wings
Tattoo: Silent Sparrow, Cherry Birdie Tattoo Top
Dress: Epoque.s, Metamorphosis Minidress - red
Gloves: Bubble, Laced Corset - Red
Stockings: Violent Seduction, Lingerie Masquarade
Shoes: Azoury, Les Bottines Victoire Noire et rouge

Pose: Pffiou!, Ready to Rumble

Location: The Dark Side
Light Settings: TOR, HORROR Asian Red
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment