Monday, December 2, 2013

Advent Games

Seeing him Off

This is the Advent Season, a time for merriment and games, and finding and opening a box a day across the grid. I'm decked out in a smattering of day one gifts and a few day two ones, thoroughly enamored with several old stores and a handful of new ones I want to share with you. Firstly, this amazing Santa Claus is from Storax, a store I just found out about through the Advent that has been blowing me away. It's only eight land impact - eight - and it's detail and texturing is simply glorious. My hair is the holiday release from Alice Project that I got yesterday, and is the general gift instead of the VIP gift; I've been in her group for simply ages, which really come sin handy when we hit Advent time since she is so incredibly generous. The VIP gifts are the same style of hair, but with silver and gold strands instead of blue. My hair combs and the 2 necklace are both from Ginza, and they are simply lovely. I tucked them in at the top of my hair, and I think they look rather nice that way. My other necklace and my shoes are from Loordes of London, and both of them are charming. I particularly like how the beads simply end, as if I casually wrapped them around my neck and went out on the town. And finally my dress is from K2K United Enterprises and was one of four different options just for day one - incredible, isn't it? Add in the poses, and knick knacks, and lovely things from all over the grid, and even two days in I've already had a very happy holiday season. Feel free to share your favorite advents or good advent stores in the comments.

Low Flying

My Advent List

Alice Project (Free and VIP)
Advent Courtyard (Hunt Advent)
Sways (Hunt Advent)
MadPea (Hunt Advent)

Turning Red

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Skin: Izzie's, Baby It's Cold Outside
Hair: Alice Project, Aphrodite Frosted (Advent)
Combs: Ginza Jewelry, Advent Butterfly Comb (Advent)
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Necklace 1: Loordes of London, Jubilee Necklace (Advent)
Necklace 2: Ginza Jewelry, Advent Cage 2nd
Hands and Feet: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands and Feet
Nails: Orc Inc, Rich Darks
Ring: Freya's Finest, Celtic Red (Advent)
Dress: K2K United Enterprises, Mesh Dress Stars (Advent)
Shoes: Loordes of London, Ballerina Flats (Advent)

Poses: Flowey

Location: Falln Angel Creations
Light Settings: TOR, NIGHT Wuxia
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment