Monday, November 7, 2011

How Not to Pick Up a Chick in Second Life: Episode Six

Feast of Webs

Sometimes I think there's no way I'll be surprised by how rude or crass a stranger might be. While taking the above photograph, someone contacted me to show how wrong I am.

[20:32] Complete Asshole "Rascal": hi you have flowers for nipples what do you have dowe south  he he
[20:32] Deoridhe Quandry: Excuse me?
[20:33] Complete Asshole "Rascal": not sure wha tyou did but okay your excused

I think what bothers me most is that there's no effective way to counter this; to be female is to get, unsolicited, grossly sexual comments from strangers.

Weeping for the Dead

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyelashes: Flugeln Brise, Eyelash 5A
Lipmark: Adam n Eve, Lip Strip Heart Black
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ear - Fairy
Hair: Truth, Kalia
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Necklace: Miel, Sen Necklace
Outfit: artMEfashion, Steampatch Bloomersuit Brown
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Shoes: G Field, Short Lace Up Boots

Pose: Long Awkward Pose

Location: Peatonville Mystery
Light Settings: Lunar Morning

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

3 comments:

  1. UGHHHHH Seriously? What an idiot.

    You look good though! That's the important thing! LOVE that bloomersuit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fantastic? NO idea how I got it. It was in a folder with a bunch of stuff I didn't keep. Totally need to check out the store in the future, though; their skirts are semi-transparent, so layer in a way which makes my teeth itch, but the pants look awesome and I love the texturing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so crass. Yuck, that sucks and if that's all he sees, wow, what a moron. You look amazing in that shot. It goes to show you that no matter what you are as a woman some men will only see what you have on your chest.

    ReplyDelete