Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hrive

Haunting Me

I'm showing a couple of promotional items this time - and I have to say I'm starting to feel like a Real Fashion Blogger! Both the eyes (from Les Fleurs du Mâle) and the outfit (from On A Lark) were gifts from store owners I have no prior relationship to, were not given through part of a bloggers group, and were not given as part of me being an "official blogger" for anything! Incredible, hmmm? I've been kind of bouncy since then, though it took me ages to finally unpack the eyes (would you believe they got hidden in another folder and I ended up having to hunt for them? Apparently, I clicked-and-dragged a bunch of stuff into a random folder; go me!). I suppose that makes me less than professional as a blogger... but at least I'm realistic about my weaknesses! The outfit is quite a recent one, though, and available for the next two weeks only at the Gorean Room. Well, I should say this color - the others are all available at the store On a Lark, but the blue one, called Ice, is special.

Brush

I'm not normally a Gor-type girl (I prefer my kink more safe, sane, and consensual), but I have to admit this outfit from On A Lark (obviously for Kajira in cold weather, since everything is form-fitting and the tops of my boobs are getting frost-bite) is really charming me. For those who don't know, women in Gor have limited spheres of influence which are clearly indicated by their clothing; Kajira - slaves - are required to wear form fitting and revealing clothing, even at the risk of reddened cheeks and frozen fingers. There's this whole thing with shoes, too, which I find very confusing! The longer skirt means that with the right face and chest covers a Free Woman could wear it, but the leggings and bond skirt are all Kajira and maybe... whatever poor wives are called (they aren't called wives; Gor is very term-specific).

I'm a bit short and plump by Second Life standards, so I had to do a certain amount of modding to make everything fit. It's modify ok, so I was able to shorted the bond skirt panels manually after I shrunk the entirety to hug my hips. Unlike the last On a Lark outfit I fitted, this one didn't require any individual prim-moving, which was good since the "fur" along the edges is all individual prims exquisitely placed. They don't stop you from shrinking it, but they do make it very high prim; entirely worth it in my opinion, though. Even if you are not toward Gor bent, I highly recommend picking this up (and I may actually swing by and sneak out a few other colors for myself when my Lindens balance right! There's a lovely moss green one I have my eye on).

Blood Darkwish
Dream Ice and Fire

On to the eyes! I'm usually very eye-faithful; rainbow eyes are such a treasure - but these are from a new-to-me store named Les Fleurs du Mâle. These are gorgeous eyes, though, and I took pictures of a small selection to give you some sense of the breadth of hues - though this isn't all of them by any means. They also come with a prim attachment which gives a charming sense of glow and sparkle. I adore the fact that several are dual color; I'm a huge fan of fades, and these are really well done, as you can see! A set of the gray are a promotional gift in the store, and the Succubus eyes (the lovely pink ones) are a midnight mania gift. My only wish could be for a set of rainbow eyes - they might tempt me away from my usual pair (don't tell Chelle)! I had to fit the prim sections a little - I think my head is oddly shaped! - but they add a bright shine to the eyes which I really like.

Succubus

The sim I'm on is Falln Sanctuary, the home sim of a dear friend Azriel. He recently redid the Hrive (winter) area which has become a private, lovely two-level graveyard. Look for snow, and a series of gates leading up toward the lower graveyard. There are Hitodama floating around eerily, lighting up the frightening skeleton protecting the graves from all hostility. If you look off to one side, there's a path leading up from the general graves to a more private, gorgeously designed privater-graveyard which I really adore. You absolutely have to go check this out (then sneak down the hill to see the new swamp! Totally gorgeously creepy!).

Small

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Chapping: Pididdle, Chapped Lips & Cheeks
Eyes: Les Fleurs du Mâle, Alive - Various (Promotional Items)
Eyelashes: Flugeln Brise, Eyelash 5A
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ear - Fairy
Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations, Brenna - Platinum
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Outfit (includes shoes): On A Lark, Snug - Ice (Promotional Item)
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Falln Sanctuary
Light Settings: TOR, SCIFI Rainbowtek

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment