Monday, September 12, 2011

Sanctified

Koi

I totally fell in love with Little Cat when I was doing a hunt there; Tomo and I stumbled across it off to one side, and I knew I had to come back for some pictures. The outfit is from Umi Usagi for their Anniversary, and I adore it despite it being a little more revealing than my usual. The top is all prim, so it can be risky in PG sims! At one point poor Tomo had to look away because I didn't rez quickly enough! I love how filmy and soft it looks, though, and the touches of ribbon on the sleeves, bodice, and skirt add some realism.

I'm back on a hunting upswing, which always puts my inventory in jeopardy, but I've been having a lot of fun doing it so I can't really complain. I've also been watching these amazing videos from the BBC hosted by Michael Palin - so far he's gone across the Himalayas; it's been amazing seeing what he saw and seeing how he reacts to things, though I have to admit that Tony Bourdain is more entertaining a lot of the time. Multi-tasking, it's what's for breakfast!

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Kei - Cream
Eyes: De La Soul, Roomee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyeliner: Adam n Eve, Hepsut
Eyelashes: Flugeln Brise, Eyelash 05
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Pompon Hair - Rye
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Dress: Umi Usagi, Angel Chiffon - green (4th Anniversary Gift)
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Shoes: Umi Usagi, 4th Anniversary Shoes

Pose: HelaMiyo, Against a wall 1 mirror

Location: Little Cat North Sea
Light Settings: Places Abracadabra

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment