Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Fantasy Faire: Giant Deoridhe

The Golden Delta: Eye to Eye

The Fairelands has closed for another year. I may have a few more posts of the echoes of the Fairelands, but these are the last of my pictures of the sims themselves - taken as a small Colossi. Perhaps some year I will see if I can top ten meters, but I quite like my three meter form from Quixotic Dreams. I took advantage of it being Omega-compatible and added skin and eyes from .:Soul:. - one of the two skins available at We <3 RP. Shoes and hair were resized to fit - I just wish I could do the same thing with mesh clothing! Or rigged shoes, for that matter.

Malfience: DwarfinElveg s


( Fantasy Faire Collection here. )

Credits:

Hair: Wasabi Pills, Kai (Fantasy Faire)
Skin: .:Soul:., Emma [SE Bubblegum] (We <3 RP) 
Ears: .:Soul:., Uni
Eyes: .:Soul:., Sidhe Eyes (We <3 RP Gift)
Body and Outfit: Quixotic Dreams, Colossi2 (Fantasy Faire)
Shoes: Duh!, Purple Straw Espadrilles

Poses: Grafica Location: Various
Windlight: Sim Default
Water: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment