Sunday, December 21, 2014

21 Shoe - December

21 Shoes December

Last month I managed a fun, in situ pose with a bunch of shoes, and as the twenty first approached and I saw the lovely shoes sent to me, I got a flash of an idea for a slightly more intimate picture. This time I'm focusing on two stores I blog a lot - Sax Shepherd Designs and Bliensen + MaiTai - who do me the honor of sending items my way for me to enjoy. Twenty-one Shoe is a single day event and the items tend to be exclusives, so this really is the time to check them out; there is a full catalogue to check out with links to the stores.

I've actually been wearing Sax Shepherd Designs' Oyster colored version of his Mata Hari shoes for several days now, and I love them and the subtly blue grey hue. I adore the hanging jewels and the delicate curves around the ankle. One thing I noticed this time was the simple band upwards to hold the shoe into place, and the soft gold of the sole is a lovely touch. His other offering is a Christmas hued pair of beaded shoes which I really think are lovely. Sax always does fantastic lines to accentuate the feet, and these shoes are definitely an example of that. A wider range of colors just came out in the store along with some fantastic matching jewelry, so make sure to check those out when you go by for the event!

The Bliensen + MaiTai shoes I just got, and they're really fun. The sandal flat with its ivy leaf motif are just a blast. I like how the leaves curl around the ankle, and the differing hues of the sole and how those colors are reflected in the leaf. I don't have a lot of flats, but I'm sure you'll see these again and I really hope we have more colors in our future - a bright spring green, perhaps, or a dusky dark college shade. Her second pair are a fun, industrial edged cage shoe with a darker spine down the front. I love the heaviness of the cage bars; I have more delicate versions of this same kind of shoe, but this is nicely heavy and carries a whiff of stainless steel dance parties. I adore how the shoes are themed together as well, and seem to work as a complementary set - both with a metal edge, but with very different feels and for very different feet.

A very satisfying 21 Shoe, overall!

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Ploom, Harley
Crown: Cila, Snow Princess Crown
Glasses: .:Soul:., Gibbs Glasses (Gacha)
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf (We Love RP)
Eyes: .:Soul:., RooMee
Tattoo: Fallen Gods, Erin Tattoo (Gacha)
Lipstick: Mock, Force of Love
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Hands & Feet: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands & Feet
Nails: ZOZ, Urban Silver
Jewelry: Cae, Crack in Space & Time
Clothes: NaYu Design, Shiva Dress (Advent)
Shoes: Sax Shepherd Designs, Mata Hari Jeweled Stilettos (21 Shoe)

Pose: !bang, stand 288
 

Location: Lasting City
Light Settings: TOR, MIDDAY Londonisk

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, mild editing

No comments:

Post a Comment