Thursday, June 30, 2011

Both Sides

Glow


I got an interesting look at two sides of righteousness today - all within five minutes.

A car runs a stop sign, cutting off the person I was waiting for - who was making a left. No one got hurt, but I felt the urge to chase after, demand if they knew what they'd done and how it was wrong.

While I was thinking about this, I went behind someone who had turned (I thought) to the left but who was actually backing up. She took the time when both of us got out of our cars to yell at me.

How much of our desire to tell other people how they're wrong is an urge to trumpet to the hills that we're right?

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Skin: De La Soul, Charlie - Sparkle
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle Iridescent
Hair: Tribal Soul Designs, Kage - Dirty Blond
Dress: L'Abel, Monique
Shoes: G Field, Ribbon Slingback Shoes - red

Pose: Glitterati, 004

Location: SL8 Honey Swamp
Light Settings: FOGGY - Catastrophe
Water Settings: Murky

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

2 comments:

  1. Very wise.

    This is why I've taken a stance that I'm keeping my yap shut if its only going to end up demoralizing another regardless of what I've lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that can be a really valid way of responding to the problem.

    ReplyDelete