Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Exposeur Sale for a Good Cause

Flowers Bloom Even in Darkness

RubyStarlight Wirter sent out a notice today that she's holding a second sale - unusual for her; Exposeur has only a handful of sales throughout the year - for a very good cause. Her lovely kitty cat Chloe needs medical care, and the cost is depressingly high.

In order to raise funds, her whole store is on sale for at least a week! Tons of amazing poses and pose sets for 50$L to 100$L with gacha at a mind blowing 15$L. If you're like me, you like to have a whole backlog of poses - and I know I'm about to flood my poor PoseAnywhere HUD with every Exposeur pose I can get my hands on. I hope you'll join me there - for Chloe.

Credits:

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Ploom, Pickle

Crown: Air, Ouka Gacha Tiara (Creators Collection Box)
Eyes: .:Soul:., Oculos Eyes
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Body: SLink, Body, Hands & High Feet
Nails: La Boheme, Taema Silver

Toy: Air, Ouka Gacha Hanamari (Creators Collection Box)
Outfit: Purplemoon Creations, Queen Gown (Group Gift)
Shoes: Glamistry, Eranthis Heels

Poses: Exposeur, Pretty Princess 2 M


Location: Realm of Ozryn
Windlight Settings: TOR, BIG SUN Slastlevania

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment