Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday Squee: Ask Me Another Podcast

The Sunday Squee is about things that make me happy and excited. From books to movies to television shows to podcasts, I'll highlight less commonly known things as a way to share what I love. If you want to join in the Sunday Squee, please link back to me, magnifying both of our joy.

Sharp Landing

I adore the  podcast of Ask Me Another, from NPR. If you haven't heard it, it's a musical quiz show that is full of laughs and silly interviews - very geeky, very silly. By far my favorite episode is the first one with They Might Be Giants - mostly for the game they insisted on (Wrong wrong WRONG) and how screamingly funny everyone was during it. I like it so much that it's one of the few episodes that remains in my phone for my particularly bad days. It's pretty much a staple of my week, though - a lighthearted, geeky romp which makes me gleeful. Other good shows include The Milk Carton Kids (note the desert-dry sarcasm), Uzo Aduba (her interplay with her sister was amazing), Sir Patrick Stewart (everything I hear from him makes me love him more), Aasif Mandvi (his love for Michael Jackson is inspiring), and also Bobby Lopes and Kristen Anderson-Lopez (the charming couple behind the songs of Frozen). You could just start with a list of your favorite celebrities and go from there, though - rare is any show not entertaining and enjoyable.

 Which are your favorites from this show?

Wayward Breeze

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Doe, Posie
Crown: Cila, Dear Deer Hair Accessories
Eyes: .:Soul:., Roomee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Lipstick: Pink Fuel, Metallic Lipsticks
Wings: Cila, Mechanical wings
Hands & Feet: SLink, Hands & High Feet
Nails: A:S:S, Superglitter
Outfit: Cog & Fleur, Vintage Party Dress
Shoes: Glamistry, Angelica

Pose: Grafica


Location: Cerridwen's Cauldron
Windlight Settings: Sim Default
Water Settings: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment