Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Advent: Day 16

Advent: Day 16

Day sixteen of the Advent Season, and also the day that the Falln Angel Creations hunt is beginning - so swing by there if you want presents for 1$L each!

For this look today I broke up a couple of sets: the Chop Zuey necklace comes with matching earrings and the Emerald Couture boots are actually part of a full outfit of the miniskirt design. I mixed it up more to get a sense of the variety than any sartorial impulses; the pink and teal doesn't really work with the red, even if I did call back the teal in my earrings. It's nice to have something on my feet, though! It wasn't until I ran through this on my non-footed alt that I realized just how pervasive shoes made for pre-made feet are!

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Dulce Secrets, Mayra Millet Bare (Advent 16)

Eyes: Inkheart, Hope Eyes - Sky (Advent 16)
Hair: Ali & Alli, Phoebe Hair Snow White (Advent 16)
Earrings: Kamiri, Hook Earrings (Advent 16)
Toy: Drama Libre, Toy Reindeer Keychain (Advent 16)
Necklace: Chop Zuey, Snow Dance Necklace (Advent 16) 
Scarf: SOIR, Candy Cane Swirled Scarf (Advent 16)
Outfit: Cero Style, Aphrodite Red (Advent 16)
Wand: Eclectic Stars, Galaxy Guardian Scepter (Advent 16)
Boots: Emerald Couture, Fall in Love Tall Boots (Advent 16)

Location: Inkheart
Windlight: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry  
Post Processing: Cropping Only

No comments:

Post a Comment