Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hard to Say Goodbye

Steam Pipes

There are a lot of stores closing right now - and while my inventory isn't glad of it for happy reasons, I'm not glad of it for sad and worried reasons; it seems like the long-term viability of stores has started to go down, and that's always a worrying thing, even if the economy predicts it. The latest announcement of a close is Vanilla C. Designs, and awesome store with black and crimson clothes and a really striking store design. When I saw the pipes in the floor I decided I had to do pictures here before it escaped me. DV8 is another major store closing, though the creators sight personal rather than economic reasons. I've also been adding a lot of Aleida to my inventory - a store I knew nothing about before getting the notice it was closing. On the one hand, I'm grateful for the flurry of additions to my inventory that I've really been enjoying, but on the other hand it's always hard to see things end and not know what might be rising up to take their place.

Thanks for all your lovely things, store designers!

Quick, everyone - RUSH THE STORES!

Barrels of Buoyancy

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose (promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow MESH (promotional item)
Ears: Illusion, Seelie Ears
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, PrimLashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Lipstick: Croire, Glittery Gloss - tangy
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Claire Mesh (promotional item)
Hairflower: Purangi Designs, Hair Lily - Tiger
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
JNecklace: Falln Angel Creations, Poison Necklace - Arsenic
Dress: artME Fashion, Springball Velvet Rose
Shoes: G Field, Ribbon Slingback Shoes

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Vanilla C. Designs  - closing sale until late June
Light Settings: Places Cornfield
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment