Monday, June 18, 2012

Untelevised Futures

Broken

I squeezed this shoot in between a bunch of other stuff - at Split Screen. The Future Will Not Be Televised is just what I like in a Second Life art display - interactive, surprising, changeable, and responsive to what I do, I felt like part of everything - and I gasped aloud when I fell through the floor! I highly recommend a thorough explore; it's really fun, if occasionally disturbing. The other Split Screen offering is just gorgeous; don't wear anything with alphas and you can watch yourself spinning through a kaleidoscope of colors; really, it's over the top!

Run Run

The other point is a sadder one - and it has to do with the gorgeous dress I'm wearing, and why I now own it in every color. The creator of Nomine's computer went kaput, and her Second Life store is her main source of income. She's trying to accumulate enough money to buy a new one. A friend opened a fundraiser for her, or you can do what I did and go and buy some totally awesome clothing. This dress is available in several different colors and is completely gorgeous, as well as including both the horns and the shoes. You can see why we want to keep her as a creator in Second Life, right!

Alice Revisited

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose (promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow MESH (promotional item)
Ears: Illusion, Seelie Ears
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, PrimLashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeliner: cheLLe, Cleo Called - Indigo
Lipstick: Mock, Micare LipGlimmer - Cosmic Viola
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Cookie Mesh Hair (promptional item)
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle Wings
Jewelry: Elemental Earth Designs, Kiowa Set ~ Amethyst
Dress (shoes included): Nomine, Ameno Gown Wysteria

Location: Split Screen: The Apocalypse Will Not Be Televised
Light Settings: TOR, EUPHORIA Plum Sunset
Water Settings: Pond

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

2 comments: