Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Squee: Fae Cream

The Sunday Squee is when I can talk about things that make me happy and excited. The main focus will be on different things people created, from books to movies to television shows to podcasts, and my effort will be to highlight less commonly known things as a way to share what I love. If you want to join in the Sunday Squee, please link back to me so I can enjoy what you love!

Sunday Squee: Fae Cream

I have a favorite drink which is, as near as I can tell from endless internet searches, entirely unique. It's origins are in the "orgasm" line of mixed drinks, but over time I've modified it and today I've decided to name it the Fae Cream - in honor of it's delicacy, uniqueness, and vaguely referencing its origin.

1 oz Triple Sec
1 oz Kahlua
1 oz Amaretto
Fill the rest of the glass with milk or cream

For a strong drink, pick a small glass; for a weak drink, pick a large glass; for drinking it endlessly, pre-mix equal parts of the three liquors and store in a bottle - I recommend the charmingly square Disarono Amaretto Bottle. You can also heat up the milk and add the liquor to it after the fact, making a nice nightcap.

Let me know if you have a chance to try it - it's absolutely my favorite drink!

( More Sunday Squee Images here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Asset, Cyber
Hat: BluPrintz, Lacy Top Hat (Genre)
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Eyes: .:Soul:., RooMee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Elymode, Brown & Green
Lipstick: Mock, Bella Vetro Gloss
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Jewelry: Eclectica, Nightblooms
Body, Hands and Feet: SLink, Rigged Mesh Body, Hands and Feet
Nails: Nine Inch Nails, Deco
Ring: Oddfish Studios, Gold Celebration Ring (Genre)
Outfit: Anachron, Jump Party Dress (Genre)
Shoes: The Little Bat, Polly SLink Heels (Midnight Mania)

Pose: Roquai, Arch

Location: My Platform
Light Settings: Phototools, Lo Light 04

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment