Thursday, January 15, 2015

Ghosts in the Attic

Ghosts in the Attic

The event creation.jp has just one more day before it ends; you can find gorgeous outfits like this gown from World's End Garden there. This dress has some of the best fur I've seen in Second Life mesh so far - it looks warm and soft without the jagged edges alpha occlusion errors that occurred historically. I also quite like the loose skirt with it's uneven fall, and while I don't usually wear snakeskin, I was convinced otherwise with the delicate texture of the bodice.

These rather moody pictures were taken at Whiskey Monday's LEA10; sadly I missed my chance to take pictures with the sea of origami cranes, but I had quite a powerful reaction to her partially disassembled house, and I think I captured some echoes of it in the three pictures I took with it. If I have time, I might go back with a brighter windlight; I'm really enjoying playing with what she leaves behind, though! Below the fold is a link to everything I've done so far - not much, but rather evocative. There's something about the manner Whiskey puts things together which inspires introspection.

I Have Trouble Letting Go

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: KOY, Lana
Crown: Asset, Leather Crown (Group Gift)
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Eyes: .:Soul:., RooMee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: .:Soul:., Smoke
Lipstick: MiaSnow, black LIPS
Wings: Illusions, Apsara
Jewelry: Bliensen + MaiTai, Songe Floral
Hands & Feet: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands & Feet
Nails: A:S:S, Mahi Mahi
Clothes: World's End Garden, Brigitte gown (creation.jp)
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui, Bijou Heels

Pose: Long Awkward Pose

Location: Nothing Endures But Change
Light Settings: Phototools, Breakwave Building Light
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment