Friday, August 17, 2012

Single Frame Stories: Challenge 1 and 2

Single Fram Story Challenge 1 - Last Words

Single Frame Stories are a new challenge from Botgirl Questi and Whiskey Monday, inspired by Crap Mariner 100 Word Stories Challenge (which I haven't participated in yet, but I keep thinking of it). Submission deadline is Friday Night for each week's post, which goes up on Saturday, and a lot of the images are really fun and amazing. The first challenge was "Last Words," and ironically I did an afterlife hunt after the week was over... so I made a picture anyway (top). This week's challenge was "Illumination", and I'm using an old picture of mine where there were brightly glowing strawberries I got my hands on, and a wonderful chance smile and blink (bottom). I initially wasn't going to participate, but when I saw this weeks challenge and remembered some of my pictures... well, I couldn't resist. The flickr account is up, too, so you can see things in advance of the gallery posts.

Single Frame Story - Challenge 2 Illumination

No comments:

Post a Comment