Thursday, March 31, 2016

La Petite Morte

La Petite Morte

O! never say that I was false of heart,
Though absence seemed my flame to qualify,
As easy might I from my self depart
As from my soul which in thy breast doth lie:
That is my home of love: if I have ranged,
Like him that travels, I return again;
Just to the time, not with the time exchanged,
So that myself bring water for my stain.
Never believe though in my nature reigned,
All frailties that besiege all kinds of blood,
That it could so preposterously be stained,
To leave for nothing all thy sum of good;
   For nothing this wide universe I call,
   Save thou, my rose, in it thou art my all.
--William Shakespeare

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Doe, Byrdie

Crown:  Astralia, Flower Impact Headdress
Eyes: .:Soul:., Oculos
Ears: .:Soul:., Uni
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A

Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Jewelry:
Caroline's Jewelry, Pose Pearls #2
Body: SLink, Body, Hands, Feet
Nails: La Boheme, Abalone
Outfit:
shine by [ZD] DESIGNER, Marlene Mesh Dress

Pose: Caroline's Jewelry, Pose Pearls #2
Location: Realm of Ozryn
Windlight Settings: Phototools, Dream Book Light 04


Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, Contrast Editing, Lens Flare Effect 

No comments:

Post a Comment