Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday Squee: Building Things

The Sunday Squee is about things that make me happy and excited. From books to movies to television shows to podcasts, I'll highlight less commonly known things as a way to share what I love. If you want to join in the Sunday Squee, please link back to me, magnifying both of our joy.


A while ago I talked about moving into my new home and the paint job I got. It's been a long while since then, and a lot has happened to fill up my time. I've begun picking up the necessary things for decorating my home, though, and I'm particularly happy about two builds I pulled off this weekend - a set of shelves and a new dresser for my scants. It too some work, a lot of pencil on the walls, and now I'm happily filling them up with things and unpacking more boxes - something I'd been avoiding because I had no where to put all of my decorations! Later today I'll be picking up some more organizational and display items, too, and with luck by tonight I'll have swept the floors and be ready for a busy week.


What brought you joy in your life, this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment