Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Colour! Colour! Colour! Week 2: Dark Moderate Violet

The Weekly Color Challenge is back this year with a different format, through the Flickr Group Colour! Colour! Colour! Each week is given an RGB code.

This Week's Color is R:112 G:55 B:163 (aka #7037a3)

Colour! Colour! Colour! Week 2: Dark Moderate Violet

I'm having fun finding and layering colors. This weeks dress was a shoo-in - I saw it on Flickr and ran right out to buy it because it was simply perfect! And it was on sale! The hair was harder; Michan is a gacha prize, and the color scheme I wanted was a rare, so the choice was improvise or spend a lot of Linden. I obviously ended up doing the former - the left side of my hair is shaded a pale blond and tinted this week's color, a smashing improvisation if I do say so myself! Like int he last image, the floor and walls around me were all tinted this week's color and I love the saturation effect, especially with the rest of the almost-perfect shades of violet I managed to assemble.

Next Week's Color is R:55 G:111 B:163 (aka #376fa3)


Credits:

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Doe, Michan (gacha)

Jewelry: Purplemoon Creations, Electric Liberity Ring
Eyes: .:Soul:., Roomee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A

Lipstick: Beautiful Freak, Liquid Metal
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Wings: Remarkable Oblivion, Eternity Wings
Hands & Feet: SLink, Hands & High Feet
Outfit: Du Jour, India Royale Dress

Pose: Grafica, Tynnu mirror

Location: My Platform
Windlight Settings: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment