Thursday, January 7, 2016

A Year of Weekly Themes: Birthday!

Softpaw Sommer is doing a Weekly Theme Blogger Challenge and I thought it would be fun to pitch in with an image for each week!

This Week's Theme: Birthday!

A Year of Weekly Themes: Birthday!

I actually have a birthday this year, so that's rather exciting. I have no idea what I'm going to do for it, and frankly I'm really dreading the planning process; I had thought of trying for another party, but I'm really not good at them. I think I might instead indulge in everything I like most, bake myself a cake, and having a wonderful day off chilling in my awesome abode. It's not a typical birthday, but it's a birthday that would make me very happy!


Next Week's Theme: Glitter!

( Weekly Theme Album Here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Charlotte
Crown: *Figment*, Regency Diadem (Genre)
Eyes: .:Soul:., Roomee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Blush: Honey Kitty, cheeks 01
Lipstick: Senzafine, Tuonela Piika
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Hands: SLink, HandsNails: A:S:S, Morocco
Necklace: SinfulSky, Victorian Necklace (Genre)
Outfit: Anachron, Empire Dress (Genre)

Pose: Glitterati, Jewelled 1

Location: My Platform
Windlight Settings: Phototools, No Light

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

2 comments:

  1. I love the lighting, or lack of, to this photo! glad to see you joining in on my themes. I love your posts and photography and can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you're so sweet! All the light comes from the flames - I made two of them send off general light, and two send off projected light using a circle fade texture. I really like how it worked out!

      Delete