Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Squee: Flying

The Sunday Squee is when I can talk about things that make me happy and excited. The main focus will be on different things people created, from books to movies to television shows to podcasts, and my effort will be to highlight less commonly known things as a way to share what I love. If you want to join in the Sunday Squee, please link back to me so I can enjoy what you love!

Diving In

Unsurprisingly for someone with wings, I love flying and the ability to fly - and falling and the ability to fall without injury. I'm always slightly miffed by sims which officially deny us the ability - besides the difficulty of something like making it across large bodies of water, and up off of things if we've fallen. Flying is faster than walking, something which can be a blessing at large events, and when there are balls or events that get crowded I often like to fly above even when dancing, using one of my favorite dances that is in midair.

In Relief

I live above a sim high in the air, and so pretty much every day I'm falling or flying down to someone on the surface, or even just for the sheer glee of falling. Some of my favorite art exhibits are ones which involve or allow for flying - especially fun are the ones which change as you fly around or through them to explore and see new things. While it doesn't often make it into my photographs - these images are some of the exceptions - I fly all the time in Second Life, and simply adore doing so.

Easy Dive

( More Sunday Squee here.

No comments:

Post a Comment