Friday, January 20, 2012

Artful Mourner

Glance from the Ankles

I've been having fun with mesh - Jane has a slew of clothing; my only sadness is that my belly and breasts are so large that the dress doesn't reflect them at all - and some of the Jane dresses I can't wear because they're cut low enough that they slice off a bit of my breasts. One fun thing about mesh is that you can pull a double strap - bra and dress! Slightly trashy, very fun. I paired this chevron dress with a new, medieval style hair from a new-to-me store Fantavatar which has a bunch of medieval styles (yes I picked up three. Yes my inventory is huge. Yes I... shaddup!).

Sparkles From On High

On the sad side, a huge folder in my inventory - the one with all my meeroo nests and horse bundles, all of my photography supplies, many of the things I use regularly, and all my roleplaying things ...they are gone. I have a ticket open with Linden Labs and it might be recoverable, maybe, but in the mean time I'm resigning myself to rebuilding a lot of things, and simply giving up on others.

A moment of silence for my possibly lost inventory.

Mourning

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyeshadow: Damned, Rainbow 1
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, Prim Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Lipstick: Mock, Bella Vetro Gloss - Santa Fe
Hair: Fantavatar, Medieval Style 003 - Blond
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ears
Jewelry: Earthstones, Nataliya Set
Lingerie: katat0nik, Holiday Bra and Panties - red
Dress: Jane, Tank Dress - Chevron Delicious
Bracelets: Silent Sparrow, Batty Chapiteau Wristbands
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Talisman
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Stockings: Vextra Fashion, Sheer stockings - red
Shoes: G Field, Bow Strap Shoes "Kate" - red

Pose: Glitterati

Location: LEA 6 - 'Where I found my Ivory Tower Surrounded by a Huxleyan World, Which Turned out to be an Orwellian World'
Light Settings: Places Astryls Wild
Water Settings: TOR, Glaznost

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment