Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ttly Gawthy

Skull Tree

One of the reasons I love hunts is because they lure me into trying on things, or even give me things I never knew I wanted. The key tattoo from Montagne Noire is a good example of the latter - I ended up pairing it with a key that really brought home the illusion - and I have to admit I'm totally in love with it. Most of the rest of my outfit is a series of hunt prizes from Lethe from a long-over hunt (I'm always late on these things - I admit it!) that I fell in love with as soon as I put it on! The corset is a combination of prim and texture which works together to make a seamless design. I love the secret finds in my inventory, waiting for me quietly until I have a chance to unearth and enjoy them.

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyeshadow: Elymode, Coal and Purple
Eyelashes: Flufeln Brise, Eyelash 5
Hair: LaLa Moon, Vamp Rose
Hair Flowers: Lethe, Gathering Memories Headress
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ears
Lipstick: L Fauna, Black
Dress: Lethe, Gathering Memories Dress
Keyhole: Montagne Noire, Marionette keyhole
Key: Leo-NT, No Strings Hunt
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Shoes: Lethe, Gathering Memories Shoes

Poses: Olive Juice

Location: Crimarizon
Light Settings: TOR, NIGHT Brighter
Water: TOR, Glaznost

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment