Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ballet and Tophats

Unison

I am totally falling in love with the texturing of artMEfashion. This is the third outfit of hers I've put on, and I really like the patchworky, mottled styling of it. Previous skirts had a level of alpha layer mixing which made my teeth itch a little (I'm a sensitive soul), but this one is perfect. I especially like the little ruffles around the waist and I adore my mini tophat! Squee~! New shoes from Alice Project (500$L for a fatpack of 24 - I am in serious love) were highly modifiable enough that I could match the variegated colors of my dress - the heel has several options, and the heel, platform, shoe, and strap are all individually recolorable. It seriously brings out the obsessive matching side of my personality. I added the newest hair from Majika, complete with shiny lights, and finished it off with a set of rose jewelry from G Field for the perfect outfit.

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyeshadow: Elymode, Autumn - rust / golden
Eyelashes: Flufeln Brise, Eyelash 5
Hair: Magika, Safe with Christmas Lights
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ears
Lipstick: Mock, Mizu Venetian Red
Dress: artMEfashion, Steampatch Dress - Red
Jewelry: G Field, Rusty Rose
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Shoes: Alice Project, Faelin Pumps - Vibrant Glossy

Poses: Just A Pose

Location: Kohime Foundation
Light Settings: TOR, DUSK - Siennarel

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment