Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Fantasy Faire: A Traveller in Dangarnon

Dangarnon: Making an Entrance

Dangarnon is a maze of a place, perfect for a sleek and sexy fae to make her mark. I went for a smooth blend of skin and hair colors. The skin is from Nephilim (Dangarnon) and is a lovely brushed gold with purple shadows, giving my skin an almost metallic effect. The use of purple instead of black or gray makes it seem warmer and richer, giving the effect of a natural patina despite this being a texture on a skin! Nephilim gives cleavage options as well as appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, and SLink; I matched my ears off of .:Soul:.'s included options and it works well. I also matched the skin with a similar tone in my Wasabi Pills hair, and continued that same shade of gold into my Deviance wings. One of the fun things about skin and hair is that you can use the to highly contrast with each other, or make a complete look which is really seamless across a lot of body parts. I went with the second in this case, and i think it really works with the high contrast clothing choices I made.

Dangarnon: In the Spotlight


My dress is a fantastic and strongly colored gown from The White Armory (Dangarnon), combining a bright yet rich pink with a soft lavender. I love the silhouette, sleeveless with a cute ribbon belt and the contrasting front panel lace. It comes in standard sizes, moves well and is lined inside. Little details like the ribbon trim along the bodice and the sides of the front panel make this polished, and there's a flexi attachment for dancing and smooth movement. The final pink and purple touches are my jewelry from Zyn (Dangarnon), firstly a matching set of flowers for the hair and neck, and the second a pretty diadem which slides under my hair with an awesome stone in the middle of the brow. They're all really lovely touches to add a bit of nature for my wonderful city look. Make sure to swing by Dangarnon, explore it's nooks and crannies, and purchase your own big city look for a walk on the wild side.

Dangarnon: Sashay

( More Dangarnon images here. )

Credits:

Skin: Nephilim, Aurora (Fantasy Faire)
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Ursula
Crown: Zyn, Subliminal Diadem (Fantasy Faire)
Eyes: .:Soul:., Oclulos
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Ears: .:Soul:., Uni
Body: SLink, Body, Hands and Feet
Nails: Dark Passions, Something Wicked (Fantasy Faire)
Jewelry: Zyn, Fantasy Faire-y Hair Flower & Necklace (Fantasy Faire)
Clothing: The White Armory, Maya of Moonhollow (Fantasy Faire)
Shoes: .aisling., Enchanted Rose Heels

Poses: Grafica
   
Location: Dangarnon
Windlight Settings: Sim Default
Water Settings: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

2 comments: