Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Monday Meme: Halloween Meme

On the Edge

On time for Halloween, so of course this is after, Strawberry asks us a few questions about Halloween in her Meme. Oddly, for someone for whom every day can be Halloween, the actual holiday has much less of a draw than it ever used to. It doesn't help that most of my Cosplay gear is in boxes in attics still, or that I didn't have a party to go to, but I enjoy the spirit of Halloween I can find every day more than a single fleeting night.
  1. Did you go trick or treating as a child? Yes, and I did the whole costume thing for a very long time.

  2. What was the best Halloween costume you ever saw or wore yourself? Honestly, the best costumes I've ever seen have been for Cosplay, not for Halloween; the most amazing I ever saw was Payne from Final Fantasy X-2 wearing her Berserker dressphere (in X-2, abilities and outfits go together). It was her first costume ever, and it was flawless. My favorite costume ever was when I dressed up as Ozma from Oz, but everyone thought I was an Egyptian Queen; no one ever knows Ozma.

  3. What is your most vivid memory about Halloween? Walking around as Ozma being constantly mistaken for someone else. It was very, very sad.

  4. Bright Smiles

  5. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? I hate scary movies. I went to see Shaun of the Dead with friends and spent most of it staring at the floor. I also participated in playing the game Phantasmagoria which gets really gross toward the end, and walked away right before it got worse, but it was still really bad.

  6. Do you ever get nightmares after watching a scary movie? Yes, though not at night. I have what I call "daymares", which are flashes of disturbing images while I'm awake. It can be a little disruptive.

  7. Are you superstitious? If so, name at least one superstition of yours. I compulsively knock on wood whenever I say certain things, like "Things are going well." *knock on wood*

  8. What will you be doing for Halloween this year, if anything, in SL and RL? I actually did nothing. Halloween is a lot more fun when there are people around to play with.
Death All Around

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Kelly
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow
Eyeshadow: Elymode, Autumn
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Lipstick: Mock, Glasside
Wings: Illusions, Apsara Wings
Jewelry: AZE, Impedimenta Gear Set (Genre)
Hands and Feet: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands and Feet
Nails: MakeUp Addiction, Pois
Gloves: X-Dollz, Gloves
Dress: katat0nik, Choco Dress (Group Gift)
Socks: katat0nik, Choco Socks
Shoes: katat0nik, Wingtip Mary Janes

Poses: Don't Freak Out

Location: Death Row Island
Light Settings: Sim Default
Water Settings: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment