Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Goddess on a Mountaintop

Checking My Hair

Goddess on the mountain top
Burning like a silver flame
The summit of beauty and love
And Venus was her name

She's got it
Yeah, baby, she's got it
I'm your Venus, I'm your fire
At your desire
Well, I'm your Venus, I'm your fire
At your desire

Her weapons were her crystal eyes
Making every man mad
Black as the dark night she was
Got what no-one else had
Wa!

Among the Mortals

From toe to head - these gorgeous boots are a Twisted Hunt prize from Dilly Dolls, and they well make hunting for that cursed little box worth it. I love the pointed shape and those enormous buttons; they're really a unique addition to anyone's wardrobe. In addition to these, rigged and sized for women, there is a men's version, so guys you have no excuses! Hunt!! My amazing outfit is something I picked up ages ago at Fantasy Faire from Evie's Closet, and I've been waiting for an excuse to tromp about in my undies and take pictures in it. The red was exclusive to the faire, but you can find it in blue, brown, green, and purple at her store - all of them gorgeous. It is a rigged mesh and flexible prim combination; the bodice and undies are mesh, but the floaty additions are flexible prim and the corset underneath is textured. It's a real combination of all of the best Second Life has to offer in couture, and rigged beautifully. My jewelry is another old release - what can I say, I'm slow! - from Lassitude & Ennui. I particularly like the circlet, and I'd love to see some bracelets and anklets int he same style. The drop effect is so fetching and delicate, without getting lost in more distant pictures. My hair is a gorgeous example of Discord Designs' fatter braids, and I really love how it blends in with the hairbase underneath. I think the effect is very natural and funky without being out of control. Finally, my hat is from Ma Vie, a new-to-me store I discovered through this gatcha at the Arcade event going on through the month. This was one of the prizes, and I really was in love as soon as I saw it. It's a beautiful, striking hat - and I'd love to see a similar design in a fan, too; the detail of the roses is very unique, and I love the pattern on the headcovering, too. Her store seems to be mostly a pose one, which I'll have to check out for the future, but hopefully we'll get a chance to see more beautiful accessories from her as well.

Sunglow and Smiles

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: De La Soul, Candace Creamer
Hair: Discord Designs, Robyn
Hat: Ma Vie, Plumage hat (Arcade Gatcha Event)
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyes: De La Soul, Mesh Eye Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Lipstick: Adore & Abhor, 13 Lips Blood
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe Wings
Hands: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands
Nails: Nine Inch Nails, Deco
Jewelry: Lassitude & Ennui, Macabre
Outfit: Evie's Closet, Dyisi
Shoes: Dilly Dolls, Ringmaster Boots (Twisted Hunt 2013)

Poses: Glitterati


Location: Sea of Fables - Mount Olympus
Light Settings: TOR, BIG SUN Slips Through Walls
Water Settings: Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment