Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fantasy Faire: Forsaken - Bracelets and Boots

I am always startled when people I think of as friends suddenly spring up with stores. Unlike those I met through their stores, I struggle to remember those who are my friends have stores, not out of any intended ill will but rather because I am vague and forgetful.

This is pertinent because when Vincent Vile was in my IMs saying brightly, "If you want a review pack, let me know!" I went, "Squeee-wha? You have a store?"

I'm sure he's so glad, now, that I'm posting this for everyone to see!

He's releasing a couple small things for the Faire, but they are totally delightful and are harbingers, I hear, of a full outfit in the offing. All I have to say is - bring on the bullets and butterflies!

bfg


I adore the bracelets he gave me. It would have never occurred to me to combine bullets and butterflies, but now that I have them I want more! The bracelets are well made, fit easily around my wrist, and I want to snuggle them but they'd leave a hole in my head! Oh woe.

The boots come in many, many sizes; I'm wearing the little female ones right now because I am both little and female! See, genius I tell you. The chains are perfectly set off with an, "I'll cut you," spike on the back for anyone who tries to step. I felt these boots deserved a harder, rougher faerie - and so I brought out my trusty bfg for the posing, and ornamented them with more butterflies and swooshy, sparkly roses.

I have mad style, yo.

Credits:

Eyes: Tacky Star, Pride
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Fairy Ears
Skin: De La Soul, Charlie - Cream (Nude)
Eye Cosmetics: Adam n Eve, Forest Deity
Hair: Truth, Mariposa - driftwood
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle Wings - tinted blue
Dress: G Field, Rose Fairy - combining pieces from blue and black
Gunblade: Scaled Synthetics, Surgical Gunblade

Featured Items from Forsaken:
Bracelets: Bullet with butterfly wings cuffs
Boots: Step on my fick' boots, I DARE ya!

Pose: Glitterati (Dressed 9, Dressed 10, 061, 062, 064)

Main Store: Forsaken
Light Settings: Nam's Optimal Skin 2

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment