Thursday, October 8, 2015

Drop of Sky on the Earth

On the Brink of Disaster

My world has been full of changes in the past month. Within the span of three weeks - literally three weeks - I moved my house and my office, and everything is still up in the air and very much in flux. I keep losing things, dropping things, forgetting things - even more than usual. I've also been doing a lot of thinking about priorities and desires - sparked in part with spending more time roleplaying. My world is a very full one, these days, and I am very blessed. I'm not sure what roll the "type about things" part of my blog will retain, though. Although a lot of designers have said in other contexts that they value fashion bloggers who write about their creations, my experience has been that it is significantly less important - and also that it often doesn't add real value to the pictures unless it's the sort of in depth review I'm disinclined to make. I've enjoyed looking up and talking about different styles and suchlike, but the sort of breathless 'I love this' post may well be a thing of the past.

High Voltage

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Doe, Noya
Eyes: .:Soul:., Roomee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: #adored, Sura Shadows
Lipstick: Mock, Micare LipGlimmer
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Body: SLink, Hands & Feet
Nails: A:S:S, Tiara
Outfit: Cila, Lujiu Dress and Accessories (Gacha)
Stockings: Hopscotch, Dotted Stockings
Shoes: Dilly Dolls, Shrew Boots

Poses: Grafica


Location: Flux Sur Mer
Light Settings: Places, Greed
Water Settings: Nacon's Lake Water

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment