Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Bluebeard's Final Wife

He Went Away

The mists came when he went away - as if trying to keep me from looking outside the castle, or wander too far. It echoed wetly through the hallways, and followed me around as I minded the Chatelaine and Seneschal, both too polite to point out their superior knowledge of how things worked. Piles of papers flew in my wake as I walked the long hallways, fingering the many keys he had left me, the smallest of ruby glinting in the light like a secret. He had shown me the door like a dare, and while I had always lept to every challenge as a child, youngest of six and the only girl, something in his manner made my blood run cold. It was easy to remember my father had sold me to discharge his debt, carefully, one summer day while my brothers played courtiers in the city. 

Weeks later, it would be them I hoped would come for me, standing high on the walls and looking through the mists as if my glory might be found there, but in these early days I knew only the chill of father and husband both, and the transaction which sold me between them.

A Small Moment of Sun



( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Freya
Flower: Wildo, Juliet
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Lipstick: Mock, Fruitilicious
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Hands & Feet: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands & Feet
Nails: Devae, Horny (75% Sale)
Clothing: Pixicat, Fatima Dress
Bracelets: Izzie's, Aarya
Shoes: fri.day, Zoe Heels

Pose: !bang


Location: Caelestium Isle
Light Settings: TOR, FOGGY Fogvari
Water Settings: mirror water

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment