Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day Four: I am a tired Deo

I am a tired and sleepy Deo, so this post will be even LESS funny than usual. Strap yourselves in, ladies and gentlemen (let me dream ;) ).

2009-10-11 Bash-Dragon_001
Description: A large dragon menaces a group of women in long dresses.

Once upon a time, in the magical kingdom of Beau, there were some girls in pretty dresses, a guy in a suite, and a dragon. The dragon attempted to be all scary and roary.

2009-10-11 Bash-Dragon_003
Closer view of the grouping of people - three women and a man - being dragon-menaced. One of the women is headless.

Somehow, he just didn't seem to scare them much.

2009-10-11 Bash-Dragon_004
Description: Dragon menacing a castle. Or posing in front of it.

So he went off to live in a castle in the clouds.

The end.


(I warned you I was tired!)

1 comment: