Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Duchess in the Court

Catching the Proper Light

I found a new roleplaying sim, and I think I'll fit in well there. This was what I wore for my introduction, which barring the ripped skirt and terrified King, went pretty well.

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Ploom, Flick
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Mock, Silver
Lipstick: Beautiful Freak, Liquid Metal
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Hands: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands
Nails: Dark Passions, Koffin Nails
Jewelry: Elemental, Ariadne Set
Dress: Evie's Closet, Nimue (We <3 RP)

Pose: Don't Freak Out

Location: Skyrah - Fantasy Role Play
Light Settings: TOR, SCIFI Green whirl (modified)
Water Settings: Mirror Water

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment