Monday, February 10, 2014

The Tainted Love Hunt: Stops 1 to 20

Tainted Love Hunt Object

The Tainted Love Hunt, hosted by Woeful Wednesday, is a hunt for the darker side of the Second Life Valentine Soul - not the hearts and flowers and chocolates, sort, but rather the bleeding hearts, headless flowers, and ...well, chocolates still apply for this sort. It has Sixty One stops, which makes it manageable, and there is a hint page with SLurls for the stores, so if you get stuck you can move on. There are also sometimes men's and women's prizes, and I'll be dragging along a long-suffering male alt for the purpose of showing off the guy stuff in style. You're looking for a three dimensional heart (pictured above) and I'm planning on showing the prizes in sets of twenty so that I don't completely overwhelm myself.

Stops 1 to 20 -- Stops 21 to 40  -- Stops 41 to 61


1. The Woeful Wednesday Headquarters
Tainted Love Hunt 1
Yellow Jester: A Bloody Chef's Knife, A Tainted Heart impailed, 
Tainted Love Juice, a Tainted Hunt Bag, "Be Mind" pin for Girls, Heart Lantern

2. Yellow JesteR
Careful, you might trip…
Tainted Love Hunt 2
Cannibal's Kitchen Date Night

3. .: Stone Misery :. Prefabs & Furniture
It’s cold in here
Tainted Love Hunt 3
Armchair and Table

4. Sn@tch
I hate it when people sit on my heart
Tainted Love Hunt 4
Annabel Lee in Wine

5. Del’s Odd Shop
You hold my heart in your hand, even in death
Tainted Love Hunt 5
Eye Love You Dolly

6. The Elegant Goth
It’s written in black and white that you are very important to me
Tainted Love Hunt 6
Fatal Attraction Bloody Victorian Stove

7. :{MV}:
Lucky for me the rug was there to cushion my fall
Tainted Love Hunt 7
Underbust Corset

8. Chaos, Panic, & Disorder
Women: “Uh oh, should I have studied for this?”; Men: “Oops! *squish*”
Tainted Love Hunt 8
Women: Pierced Heart Pendant; Men:

9. Whims&Wishes
Down, down, down. Would the fall never come to an end?
Tainted Love Hunt 9
Women: Till Death Do Us Part; Men:

10. The Little Bat
Use your head, not your heart!
Tainted Love Hunt 10
Women: Heartless Valentine; Unisex: Necklace

11. Dragon Magick Wares
Mr. Llama wants a heart of his own…
Tainted Love Hunt 11
Apology Accepted Wall Picture

12. Grim Bros.
Armed but not dangerous
Tainted Love Hunt 12
Margaret and Mortimer, the Insulting Crabs (plus giftable crabs)

13. .::ODB::. Ol’ Dirty Bastard’s
I keep a close watch on this heart of mine, I keep my eyes wide open all the time. I keep the ends out for the tie that binds. Because you’re mine, I walk the line.
Tainted Love Hunt 13
Tainted Love Tongue (Nine Colors Included)

14. Dimma (formerly A Netherworld)
Go stand in the corner!
Tainted Love Hunt 14
Ligeia's Skybox

15. Czarny Kanarek
I’ll cut your heart into small pieces…
Tainted Love Hunt 15
Heartless tattoo

16. Black Tulip
A trip, you say? I don’t know how we can have a trip in a store. It’s not that big.
Tainted Love Hunt 16
Classic Vanity (2LI) which tells a story

17. Clutter for Builders
If you need a hint here, it’s a sign you should look around a little
Tainted Love Hunt 17
Tainted Love Word Clouds (textures full perm)

18. ^v^DRBC^v^ Deathrocker Bettie Crocker
It shouldn’t be too hard to drum up a heart, right?
On the battlefield a corps of these would play, But in a corpse, I do not beat.
Tainted Love Hunt 18
Good Morning Duo: Womens - Dress and Mens - Sweater

19. {Witches&Rats}
Doughnut !
Tainted Love Hunt 19
SLink Nails

20. ImmateriA (2 hearts)
Where do witches work when they practice to deceive? 
Meditate to medicate…where is the oils to boil?
Tainted Love Hunt 20
Bird Hood 

No comments:

Post a Comment