Sunday, April 28, 2013

Fantasy Faire: Lotus Valley Dream

Chimes and Cranes

Lotus Valley Dream is a complete and total gorgeous sim, where from the tiniest details to the largest structures is perfectly poised and balanced. It's Chinese themed, with delicate cranes walking around, and an enormous dragon swirling around a perfect lotus flower brimming with light. There are these lovely little gardens and contemplative spots here and there, as well as a major and impressive build in the middle. What I found most impressive is that it is just as lovely in detail and lit, as backlit and in silhouette - the default windlight of dark, purple, and gold really served as a gorgeous backdrop for the landscapes. Once more, I'm dressed in Fantasy Faire Donation items almost from head to toe, all of them really fun. My hair is from my old favorite Wasabi Pills, a great ear-curving style with a drippy from and back, available in both boobtastic rigged mesh, and mesh for our less endowed sisters. My skin is a gorgeous snakie release from Fallen Gods, the texturing fading from light to dark depending on where on the body, and available with several different face tints, including yellow and red.

Panorama

My dress is another limited edition from Falln Angel Creations, a swirling and sparkly quasi-silks design with fun loops over the hips and a fantastic collar. I found this one very easy to fit, just a little resizing to fit from and back and I could swish my way out into the world. I added some gorgeous jewelry from Lemon Tea, a set of blown crystal bottles that almost vanished against a lighter skin but which show up gorgeously against this darker blue of my Fallen Gods skin. I added some nails from Musa, a celtic design with jewels on them, with recolorable nails in about ten colors; I rarely wear nails, but these were really fun and very easy to fit - they use a HUD based resize which means they're very inventory-friendly. Finally, I added these fantastic boots from Sakide, which have a Chinese Dragon motif near the top which I completely fell in love with. They're velvet platforms, which is really fun and different from all of my other thigh high boots.

Rise of the Dragon

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: Falln Gods, Draco Moonlight/Mithril  (Fantasy Faire Donation Item, promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow Mesh Eyes (promotional item)
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Erika (Fantasy Faire Donation Item, promotional item)
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Nails: Musa, Celtic Nails (Fantasy Faire Donation Item, promotional item)
Dress: Falln Angel Creations, Satiya Dress (Fantasy Faire Donation Item, promotional item)
Jewelry: Lemon Tea, Elixir Jewelry (Fantasy Faire Donation Item)
Boots: Sakide, Appeal Velvet Boots (Fantasy Faire Donation Item)

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Lotus Valley Dream
Light Settings: Sim Default
Water Settings: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment