Friday, April 26, 2013

Fantasy Faire: The Dragonspire

Caught by Crystal

Ironically, The Dragonspire leads you downward into the depths, through a rabbit warren of stores to a central area, then down and under to a mysterious door leading to deep caves filled with mysterious crystals. The spire part is actually hidden on top behind vast rocks, but you have to really work to get up there and see the treasure which is worth a hundred peoples' lives to try to steal a single gem. Better to stay below the ground, far from where the dragon might see you and decide you look like hor d'oeuvres. I stuck to the lower chambers, feeling like a Petite even though I was a full sized avatar, aiming myself at giant crystals and snapping pictures as I went. I was guaranteed to match any of those crystals, too, in my absolutely gorgeous, completely rainbowtastic, fan-freaking amazing rainbow gown from Falln Angel Creations. This is not just a rainbow dress - it's a rainbow dress whose component parts cycle gently through the entire spectrum, giving you an everchanging panoply of rainbows and roses. The roses are of two parts, which means their middles change a hair before the edges, leaving you with some truly incredible combinations. I actually ended up taking the chest piece, shifting it around a little, and turning it into this really fun, rainbowtastic hairpiece as well; just call me the great modifyer. I'm also wearing color-changing boots, but unfortunately they're hidden under my voluminous skirts. Never fear, they will show up soon.

Crystal and Roses

The eyeshadow and poses both come from the same store - a creation divide of intense proportions - Musa. There are a ton of eyeshadows being released, in single colors and fades both, with some really vibrant shades. They're very clean and bright, and the poses were a lot of fun. It's harder for me to review poses - by and large I love them all - but these seemed really nice, with some novel hand positions and, um... I'm all pretty and stuff? Something, something, I didn't even end up with my hand in my head much (I have proportional arms, which means for a lot of poses I end up with hands in faces). Look, pretty floaty hands. My hair is another from Wasabi Pills, and I really love the curls and wisps, and how well it fits my ears. *wiggles fingers* Jazzhands you've been entertained and now you want to buy things.

Mysterious Door in the Depths

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: De La Soul, Candace (promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow Mesh Eyes (promotional item)
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Musa, Tarja 3
Mask: Illusions, Chickadee Mask
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Selene Mesh Hair (promotional item)
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Dress: Falln Angel Creations, Calena Gown Rainbow
Shoes: Falln Angel Creations, Airlia Boots

Poses: Musa

Location: The Dragonspire
Light Settings: Sim Default
Water Settings: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment