Sunday, March 31, 2013

SL DisneyBound – Week Three: Gaston

No one hops like Gaston
Spins on tops like Gaston
In the garden there no one eats crops like Gaston
I'm especially good at munching carrots!
(Omnomnomnom!)
Ten points for Gaston!

Not in Wonderland Anymore

My Gaston is a bit of a bunny, actually, inspired in part by this adorable dress from Ambrosia which was one of the RMK Gothic Bunny hunt prizes (collar, cuffs, and ears included). This year I actually remembered to get all of my prizes, which is amazing! I have some duplicates, so I'm thinking of hooking my alts up. My big concession to Gaston is my black Wasabi Pills hair, where some of the orangy-yellow from his outfit is found (I also tinted the collar and cuffs, which began white). The little ring I'm wearing is also a hunt prize, but this time one at the Noodles store, along with several other store hunts. Gaston's brown boots are a modification of G Field's fur cuff boots - I figured I hunted the fur myself, so it's cool to wear.

Full Suit

I have loads I want to say - rants about the mistreatment of women on the internet, explanations about different mental health issues, analysis of various social and psychological topics, but every time I open the box to type in, my brain is entirely emptied. Some of it might be the weird amount of cleanliness of my apartment; some of it might be how I've been trying to catch up on hundreds of things, and part of it... I don't even know. My brain is filled with cottage cheese. It feels like Second Life is filled to the brim with things to do, and I'm just entirely overwhelmed! For tonight, I have tasty food, I have a blog post finished on time, and I'm going to spam everything in the known universe with more LEA base posts so that maybe I can finally get caught up on that ongoing project! Cica's back, by the way - this time in what happened after the black-and-white cartoon world was hit by water.

Crawling Through Gears

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Ears: Illusions, Seelie
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Cosmetics: Mock, Lucir - Espresso
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Ginger (Promotional Item)
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Dress: Ambrosia, Bunny Girl (Alice in RMK Hunt)
Hands: SLink, Mesh Hands
Ring: Noodles, Bunny Ring Gold (Easter Hunt)
Heels: G Field, Fur Cuff Boots "Sasha"

Pose: D. Luxx

Location: * R u s t  * by Cica Ghost
Light Settings: Phototools - Lo Light 04
Water Settings: Mirror Glass

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

3 comments:

  1. Cool!

    lol no, but seriously, I like your posts! Also, totally relate on the brain=cottage cheese front. Coherent thought can really take so much effort to string together for consumption by someone outside your skull. Give yourself a break maybe? Switching gears sometimes helps me a bit ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think all the notes I'm doing for work are making me mush. XD It's a lot of writing and within a narrow margin. I kinda suck at it. On the plus side, I may get to be an Official Therapist Ov Doom sometime in the next few months, at which point my notes become REALLY easy!

    ReplyDelete