Saturday, August 4, 2012

ICHP: These Boots Were Made For Walkin'!

Falling to Water

This awesome outfit is a sample of the new mesh dress available from Violent Seduction. The neat part about it, which sets it apart from other dresses in my opinion, is that each of the pieces is separate - shirt, vest, and skirt - so that you can mix and match if you like. Each outfit comes with black and white shirts, and I mixed and matched the vest from Death with the skirt from Coagulate. The skirt is lined inside (yay~!), enabling pictures like the one above, where you're looking up into the skirt. The shirt is also angled in so that it looks good form all angles. The vest isn't as solid, but from most angles you can't tell. The front and back is both open lacing with a cute little bow on top, and I love the effect of the shirt viewed underneath the vest; it looks so natural. The texturing along the bodice is amazingly clear and sweet, and I discovered a neat trick! If your texture isn't rezzing, you can edit the shirt and open the texture map to make it rez completely. I paired it with my favorite boots from Cipher, which seem to be a mainstay for me when it comes to bright purple clothing. The detailing really blew me away when I looked closer at them - check out those sweet little bows!

Wanton Reflection

The socks are amazing ones from G Field which I pull out all of the time, now. These are the ruffle topped, but she also has button topped ones. I set my katat0nik bloomers above them - another mainstay for my Lolita looks. I have to admit, I really like the gap between the top of the socks and the bottom of the bloomers, though if I was a proper Lolita  you would never see them! My jewelry is an awesome new release from Eclectica for the Vintage Faire, crown, necklace, bracelet, rings, and a hairpin and pin not shown. Its color change through an awesome HUD which lets you tint to almost every color. I have a serious soft spot for full tinting clothing because I have such a wide range of clothes which are of odd colors, and thus finding accessories for them is really difficult. This set will be a quick choice any time I need to match something more unusual.

Temenoi

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De la Soul, RooMee Rainbow
Ears: Illusion, Seelie Ears
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, PrimLashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Lipstick: Mock, Bella Vetro Gloss - Blush
Hair: ChiChicie!, Delilah
Jewelry: Eclectica, Nouveau Leaves
Dress: Violent Seduction, Constance (Coagulate and Death)
Boots: Cipher, Punk Lolita

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Sleepless night
Light Settings: TOR, NIGHT Bright blue horizon
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment