Friday, May 4, 2012

Punk Fae In winter

Ridge Edge

I've been really spacy and easily distracted recently, and it's made it hard to get things done. That being said, I've actually gotten a decent amount done if I put things in perspective - I just feel often as if there is some secondary processing going on in the back of my head. Today, listening to a very funny comedy piece on a family and their animals, and I ended up half laughing, half crying - I almost had to pull over to cry on the side of the road, and I still have no idea what might make me sob. My front yard is mostly weed-pulled, and I need to pry up the stones and start planting things - maybe get some mulch. Dishes are mostly done, but the house needs to be cleaned, vacuumed, and mopped. It feels like everything is in flux, and hidden forces within me are rising up to do... something. Definitely time to dress up in neat clothing and take pictures - right?

Peering into Glare

The hair, wings, and eyes are all part of a hunt at The Stringer Mausoleum while the store is being re-created. Each prize candle is 5$L, and the prizes are well worth it - as you can see. The outfit is a shrunk down version of the Archer Tunic from De La Soul; if you buy the fatpack, it comes with an awesome color changing HUD - which means a much smaller footprint in your inventory! The jewelry is from Elemental - an amazing pink and green set designed specifically for petites, and the skin is one of the many releases from Skinthesis with a lovely tan color and a special butterfly mask on the face. I'm once more wearing amazing boots from KaiAna, this time tinted to match the tunic; I used the light gray version of the boots to make sure the shadows were in place, and I think it turned out really well. There is starting to be some real variety with styles available for petites - not only natural sorts of things, but also punk and modern styles.

Wood Grain

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Body: Skinthesis, Flights 5 Pack - Dawn (promotional item)
Eyes: The Stringer Mausoleum, Witching Hour Eyes - S.E. Spring Glory (5$L Hunt Prize)
Hair: The Stringer Mausoleum, Summon Winter - L.E. Bleeds10 (5$L Hunt Prize)
Wings: The Stringer Mausoleum, Bealtainn Wings - S.E. Spring Glory (5$L Hunt Prize)
Outfit: De La Soul, Archer Tunic - Brown (promotional item)
Jewelry: Elemental, Petite Black Velvet Necklace - Rhodochrosite/Beads
Boots: KaiAna, Vinyl Boots

Poses: Glitterati

Location: The Companion
Light Settings: TOR, FOGGY Das Fog
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment